Chak25

Jun 25, 2020
Even though the game is marked completed, it doesn't seem completed yet. I found missing storylines and scenes based on the choices I made. Also found lots of missing words in conversations

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Another game that was on my backlog for a while.

I didn't finish it yet, actually I started it today and holy mother of tits and bacon, these phone calls with Gissell! She's clearly my favorite with Greta and Valerie at the moment. I don't know if it's because she's Moon's sister, but Gissell looks like she'll not only will love Sunny unconditionally and with passion, but she'll be totally crazy about him, just like her sister.

It was a great start and I already can't wait to play again tomorrow. I love the story and the characters so far and I love the kind of humor I say already.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Another game that was on my backlog for a while.

I didn't finish it yet, actually I started it today and holy mother of tits and bacon, these phone calls with Gissell! She's clearly my favorite with Greta and Valerie at the moment. I don't know if it's because she's Moon's sister, but Gissell looks like she'll not only will love Sunny unconditionally and with passion, but she'll be totally crazy about him, just like her sister.

It was a great start and I already can't wait to play again tomorrow. I love the story and the characters so far and I love the kind of humor I say already.
It's a very fun game. If you enjoy pregnant sex, you are in for a real treat. Soooo much pregnant sex. I have a thing for the G's I guess. My favorite girls are Greta, Gisell, and Ginny. :love:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
It's a very fun game. If you enjoy pregnant sex, you are in for a real treat. Soooo much pregnant sex. I have a thing for the G's I guess. My favorite girls are Greta, Gisell, and Ginny. :love:
Thanks!

I'm totally okay with pregnancy. It's not a requirement for me but if the option is here, I'm totally in it 100%.

I'm totally attracted to Gissell, she's so fucking perfect! She really like his mom because he wouldn't be the man he is without her and Kelly obviously, but since she's only 7 years older, it's like a vibe between a mom and a big sister and for where I am in the game right now, it's totally the best relationships for me.

I also love Greta, her look and honestly, if I was to pick a "main girl", it would be really hard to choose for me between Gissell and Greta right now.

Ginny, I didn't see a lot of her right now, I know she has a beef with Evangeline and she's friend with Haruka, so I can't have a good opinion on her for the moment, but she's really gorgeous, I love the look Mr. Mister choose for her, that's for sure.:)

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes