• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
wait the mc is a dog? wtf happends with old perv shota mc or that spinelss one.....i dont touch this even with a dog stick

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
There's a whole lotta kink shaming going on in this thread. Dev shaming I can understand, but kink shaming in 2024?
Beat me to the punch. But to echo your point, Really though. It's 2024, people. Stop kink-shaming. In my honest opinion, more kinks should be explored from a psychological perspective, even if only to better understand human mentality, behavioral patterns, and sexual nature of the human species as a whole.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
It's so bad it's good. I was captivated until the end. This thing is a fucking train wreck and I loved it!

We might not have the same kind of shitty B movies we used to, but we have shit like this! The future is now!

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
I just want to acknowledge that you can embody a furry dog and slap your red rocket on some ladies, but incest requires an additional patch.

• Haha
Reactions: bluerubber

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I just want to acknowledge that you can embody a furry dog and slap your red rocket on some ladies, but incest requires an additional patch.
actually you can't - that's why it's just a matter of time when patreon shut down the page. Patreon is really on track lately to ban such content creators.
Bestiality is against patreon ToS, same as incest and rape.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mother Village: Invation to Sin [Ch. 2 v1.0] [SHADOWMASTER]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

r3i97dan2

Nov 16, 2018
Well, I wish I waited for others to play this. Not sure what I was expecting really, but not something as bad as this. I honestly thought at a few points this was an intentional parody, but since it wouldn't actually be parodying anything we have no choice but to assume the author was being serious. The only thing more terrifying is the idea that someone might be getting off to this.

janosh.jpg

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Well, I wish I waited for others to play this. Not sure what I was expecting really, but not something as bad as this. I honestly thought at a few points this was an intentional parody, but since it wouldn't actually be parodying anything we have no choice but to assume the author was being serious. The only thing more terrifying is the idea that someone might be getting off to this.

View attachment 3602113
there is no game....just look at 10 pictures.............1.7 gb o_O

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello guys,,,, I like the game but I can't get past the scene in which they are supposedly going to eliminate the donkey, with the gun.... Can someone tell me how to continue because it returns me to the main menu, greetings and thanks.

esterar

Nov 7, 2020
Hello guys,,,, I like the game but I can't get past the scene in which they are supposedly going to eliminate the donkey, with the gun.... Can someone tell me how to continue because it returns me to the main menu, greetings and thanks.
I think that's the end of this chapter. You can't get past it because it will be in the next chapter. I was shocked too that it ended there.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes