2.30 star(s) 16 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
As a whole, this looks a lot better than the previous version. It does seem to be a bit more difficult to navigate, though. I did like that there were much more scenes of the women with the dog. One thing that I did find annoying was that virtually EVERY scene with the dog interacting with the women was interrupted or interspaced with one of the guys getting pissed or trying to interfere. It was ok ONCE, but when it happened EVERYTIME, it got tedious FAST. The final scene with Nina especially was bad in this respect.

[And David still needs to be butt-raped by the (adult) gorilla.]

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It actually states Bestiality right at the beginning, are you blind, or what? Some people here love this fetish, not all, but quite a few. You can always delete the game, as I did because of the grotty English
You got trolled by a vanilla cultist.

Reactions: IPsycho

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I can't complete the "Ava's night Quest". When I enter the house at night, nothing happens. When I try to go into her room it says "Ava must be sleeping" and the door is locked. It's a bug or what?

Reactions: ELECTRO503.

FamiliaFox

Apr 23, 2023
I have a question, friends, the mission where we must help the blonde-haired neighbor's son pick berries for her can be done because I have been trying for 2 days. Help me please.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I have a question, friends, the mission where we must help the blonde-haired neighbor's son pick berries for her can be done because I have been trying for 2 days. Help me please.
The strawberries are at the lake just on the way to the food for the other family, don't turn left!

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The first version was better, it had better sexual content, sex with all the milfs. In this remake, only Nina has sex but they are static images, when her egg is pregnant, when is where there is anination, that is, a total waste of time, and if one wants to see the other events only for the VIPs hahaha. Which is a little sad.

Reactions: ZorroBun

CoringaII

Jun 26, 2021
Could someone help me with the mission, Nina night, I've already spoken to all the NPCs and nothing happens.

2.30 star(s) 16 Votes