Flash Abandoned Mother Son 2: Date Night [v1.1] [DOODLENOOCH]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pity its a flash game though..no offence..just realized too theres 2 different parts why not make it into 1 full game?
best of luck to you anyways

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
jesus-christ, i had absolutely forgot about this game,
which is a shame because it's really good, hope there will be a part 3 one-day

edit: oh, it's just a re-upload and no-one knows what happenned to the original dev...

noobicious

Oct 19, 2020
man i miss this wish they made more there name is doodle notch btw they made a couple more stuff just a cupule more pics and different small 1 page comics

Reactions: kiyiya

noobicious

Oct 19, 2020
ok so just replayed part 1 its slightly different what i remember also for some reason doesn't go as far so its missing a whole scene in-between 1 and 2 ill have to look for the one i got it doesn't go as far as 2 posted on this forum but it does have the missing part named it part 2 cause technically the part 2 posted on the forum is part 3 or and this is part 1 finished so this is part 1 final technically

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
isnt this weird? im 27 and i feel old as fuck.
i cant imagine how i feel with 37... or 47...
like damn.

and its even worse when youre still on the internet because theres so many underaged ppl around you making you feel even older lol.

im on a discord server with almost 300 ppl and im the 2nd oldest. like wtf.
No worries mate. The good thing is you will give less and less of a shit. It can be fun to be a crusty old fart :cool:

imrrages.jpg

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes