Deku1544344

Jul 16, 2022
Hi singsun66 I have a request. You know the scene where the mum sends the MC's friend a pic after the MC secretly jerks off to her can you update the image so she actually licks the cum off the floor as I think that would be way hotter. Thanks

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Is there a way to get rid of that horrific click sound effect with every click? I know I clicked because I clicked, doesn't need an alert.

Alternatively is there any meaningful sound in the game. If there's no sounds during sex scenes I'll just mute the game.

//edit - turns out renaming game/click.mp3 makes this go away.

Last edited:

LoveLoli3000

May 10, 2024
Here's something from alpha version that i just released today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know about sequel as this game is still developing.
Hi bro, I'm newbie and is there any route Lucy xxx James?
Please help me, I always get picked on ntr route:FacePalm:.
I will play that route first, just like eating an appetizer before the "main course":HideThePain:.
P/s: this game is the GOTY (in my heart:BootyTime:).

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
Do I have to play the old episodes or the last one covers all? and if I have to play the old ones, where to get it?

LoveLoli3000

May 10, 2024
Honestly, this is probably the only game I won't download the save file just to enjoy all essence in game, the way singsun66 draw the Mother character is very "naughty" even though the art quality is quite normal, but still enough to make a big impression when I first saw this game.
P/s: Any Mother x Son scene in this game? Before enjoying NTR in the game, I will probably eat an appetizer first. Sorry for disturbing, that's just my own pickiness.:HideThePain:

maestrubaldur

May 28, 2024
theres two parts where im struggling. both parts say "reserved for another route". 1st is saying you dont like seeing her degraded. and the other is to make her tell you where shes going later on. ive gone back and tried dif options so many times and idk what im doing wrong. any tips?

jorgap04

May 2, 2023
theres two parts where im struggling. both parts say "reserved for another route". 1st is saying you dont like seeing her degraded. and the other is to make her tell you where shes going later on. ive gone back and tried dif options so many times and idk what im doing wrong. any tips?
there's nothing to do, the history don't continue in that options, you did/choose nothing wrong

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
Honestly, this is probably the only game I won't download the save file just to enjoy all essence in game, the way singsun66 draw the Mother character is very "naughty" even though the art quality is quite normal, but still enough to make a big impression when I first saw this game.
P/s: Any Mother x Son scene in this game? Before enjoying NTR in the game, I will probably eat an appetizer first. Sorry for disturbing, that's just my own pickiness.:HideThePain:
sIf you play the Halloween event there is a scene between them, I don't remember if it is Blowjob Or she gives a handjob

Reactions: LoveLoli3000
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes