singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I love you developer.
Did I really kept tabs on this game till a "non ntr" root was available?
Yes, yes I did.
(Also enjoyed the Halloween episode)
There is now, but you still need to start ron's route while being good to her (Horny sub-route). Then she will ask you if she should quit. that's the start of James's route.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Yis, but since she's not the main character (Which is Lucy and James), she will be the "villain" just like ron, willy, and gerrard.
Huh I'm sceptical on how that's gonna work, all the set up so far seems to be for her to be a secondary LI. Maybe a feminization/dom/cuckold route with James but can't see the connection with the mom.

But I'm not gonna judge it until it comes out. The content so far has been great, so it'll probably be great regardless of my doubts

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Have you found the secret James's route yet? She isn't abused in Gerrard's route and Willy's route tho
I have not. I imagine it must be on the Ron route that I have not touched. I might try it at some point.

Gerard's route was interesting. On the one hand, Gerard is acting like a dipshit which I'm not a fan of, but I did enjoy that Lucy said pretty clearly who was in control there. A lot of potential there. Gerard better wisen up if he wants any more of that.

Feb 11, 2022
Huh I'm sceptical on how that's gonna work, all the set up so far seems to be for her to be a secondary LI. Maybe a feminization/dom/cuckold route with James but can't see the connection with the mom.

But I'm not gonna judge it until it comes out. The content so far has been great, so it'll probably be great regardless of my doubts
There is a huge range of possiblity, honestly. However, we already got a hint that she is a slut, since she is one of the 4 girls who appears on the Halloween special party. I imagine that there is a possibility of she going bisexual and fuck Lucy, maybe even ending up pimpin her. She already talked previously that she has to spend "extra time" sometimes with the director ( considering her presence on the Halloween special, i wouldn't doubt that she is fucking him ) , which ends up ruining james date with her, she may start to blackmailing James and using him to gain power over James. There is also the possiblity of she being a source of corruption towards James in the same way Rom corrupted Lucy, and many more. We already have hints to notice that she ain't the "vanilla" trope, she even started to send James nudes even tho she barely knew him. I am pretty excited for what he's gonna come up with. Most MC's problem starts when a person meets his mom, and Anna is one of the few characters that hasn't done this yet.

James also has proven that him himself inst capable of coming up with the idea of fucking his mom, external events or people needs to be involved so they influence him to do it, Anna may do the job. Honestly i want to see some lesbian scenes of her with the mom, would be interesting. The worrying about the mom is valid, but there is 3 more women on the story, focusing only on the mom may take out the special part of her on the story, becoming more "the pattern" than "the special one".

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Does anyone have recommendations for similiar art styles? Unfortunately, I like the art but I don't like the game.

Swear idk if its just me but NTR games have some good art styles

• Haha
Reactions: singsun66

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have recommendations for similiar art styles? Unfortunately, I like the art but I don't like the game.

Swear idk if its just me but NTR games have some good art styles
Pretty sure the style was directly inspired by Oda Non, you can just look up his doujins if you just like the art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes