Most Fappable Game You've Played

D

Dr PinkCake

For slightly younger me: Artificial academy 1/2 and Living with temptation hands down (my pants).
Nowadays, any VN with dad/daughter, middle-agedman/younger woman scenario. I love to be teased and blueballed, which some might say are due to a moneygrubbing dev, but it definitely is a fetish for some of us.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the most fappable game.... fucking difficult... i guess it's artificial academy.
other good games that come to my mind are jack o nine tails, sengoku rance, little my maid, tobihime and teaching feelings.

oh and ofc. skyrim with all the mods.

Reactions: Namco15

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
For slightly younger me: Artificial academy 1/2 and Living with temptation hands down (my pants).
Nowadays, any VN with dad/daughter, middle-agedman/younger woman scenario. I love to be teased and blueballed, which some might say are due to a moneygrubbing dev, but it definitely is a fetish for some of us.
shit you were faster than me with the tip about artifical academy xD. curse you :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Dr PinkCake

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
For me it was
1)Star Channel 34
2)Insexual Awakening
3)Game of Whores

Oh and also Milfy city and Summertime Saga were great.

But those 3 are my all time favourites

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Hmm, for straight up fapping, a flash game site like , or any of the dozens of others out, are still often hard to beat. The art quality is often mediocre, and there isn't much story to be had most of the time, but they often have a lot of gems in the rough. Most have some gimmick the game is focused on and they usually get right in to it. You can usually tell if it's going to be enjoyable, or at least to your taste, just by looking at the cover image for it. The fact that most are just a few minutes of content and you get a pretty decent variety of mechanics, kinks, and art styles make them pretty handy when looking for something you don't have to get too invested in.

As far as more full featured games, , is a game I've gone back to plenty of times to enjoy a quick scene or two. Especially for the girl with the glasses, she's my favorite by far. Then there's always , but I don't often end up jerking it over that, as I'm usually more caught up in taking in the content, but it does have some of the best designed Honey Select girls I've seen around making most of the renders pretty hot and worth going back to enjoy.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Hmm, tough one. In terms of which game has made me go Team Rocket (Blasting off again!) the most times, I am pretty sure it is "Haramase Simulator", because I have a kink for impregnation. As for which game I most enjoyed fapping to, well that is a much harder question. I would probably say "Living with Temptation" because Lisa is amazing and "Redemption for Jessika" for story and my personal favourite girl of any VN.

I will admit to having a weak spot for aunt Kira from "big brother" though. She is my 2'nd favourite redhead, after Lisa from LWT. What I wouldn't give to have a threesome with those 2..... oh, shit something is stirring. I have to go and, uhmmm, do my taxes. oh yeah, I'm gonna do my taxes so hard.... :evilsmile:

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Eleanor - Lesson of passion game. This game is my favorite “story”, driven game.
Honey Select. If I ever have ED in the future, I’ll return to this.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Skyrim:heartcoveredeyes: the modding community is overwhelming , romance , drama , comedy , Pregnancy ,Elf girls , friendship , terror , rape , slavery , arrows in the Knee, prostitution , and much more :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does mod installation take 6 hours, 20 tries, won't work for 4/5 people?

Or is it e-z plug and play ? I want to play it, but not after reading 10-page instructions.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016

Or is it e-z plug and play ? I want to play it, but not after reading 10-page instructions.
Yes, you have to read a lot of intrusions but it's easy , I barely understood English when I started installing mods :'( and now I'm a professional :evilsmile::happyblush

Reactions: La'Zaa

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
A little game called "Life".

Nah, Son of a Bitch is one I always come back to.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018

If you want to get into modding any Bethesda games, this should be your first stop:
It may take some time to wrap your head around it at first, but once you got it down, it will make your life infinitely easier when it comes to modding those games. One of the best things about it is that you don't usually install anything directly into your game's install dir (with very few exceptions) so your base game stays untouched. This makes it really easy to mess around with different combos of mods and that tool will let you create various profiles for different sets of mods, they even have separate sets of save files by default, though you can copy over saves between profiles if you want from what I recall.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
If you want to get into modding any Bethesda games, this should be your first stop:
It may take some time to wrap your head around it at first, but once you got it down, it will make your life infinitely easier when it comes to modding those games. One of the best things about it is that you don't usually install anything directly into your game's install dir (with very few exceptions) so your base game stays untouched. This makes it really easy to mess around with different combos of mods and that tool will let you create various profiles for different sets of mods, they even have separate sets of save files by default, though you can copy over saves between profiles if you want from what I recall.
I have Special Edition, Sexlab framework too, Which mod (based on this framework) is best ?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@CobraPL - My failing system hasn't been able to handle Skyrim for a while, so I've been out of the modding scene for some time, not sure I'll be much use beyond my original recommendation of figuring out how to use Mod Organizer to make your modding life a hell of a lot easier. I've also only ever played the original Skyrim, since I'm on Linux and the SE is a no-go for me until Wine gets better at handling more recent versions of DX than 9.

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
I'm sure I've played over a hundred H-games and only a small handful didn't waste my time:

Milfy City (has tons of content for an early release)
Summertime Saga ( )

Reactions: zkae and Namco15

富岡町

Jun 13, 2019
Skyrim: the modding community is overwhelming , romance , drama , comedy , Pregnancy ,Elf girls , friendship , terror , rape , slavery , arrows in the Knee, prostitution , and much more :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had SSE with 420 mods, 200 of them was Sexlab related. Was fun though, but it gets super boring very very quickly, and the more SL mods you add, the more the crashes you'll get eventually, bc every single erotic mod, it's heavily scripted, and the more the scripted mods>the more the chances for CTD and corrupt saves. Now i get rid of it, and just enjoying Enderal. For the most fappable game, everything from Chloe series.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Mod: Sims 4 wicked whims.
Game: Superpowered.
I swear that game is one mod(improving mind control to allow for more control) away from being the best game i ever played.
Right now it loses out to stationmaster and free cities(both have beter gameplay but are less fappable)
Seriously it has so many options on how to play.
If only billy would stop thinking he is a hero and embrace his inner villian.
He could achieve so much domination over woman if he just stop lying to himself(dude you mind control woman into sluts and make whore themselves out to make you money. Your a villian just accept it... the moral system really needs to give you evil points for using your powers too corrupt... I mean corrupting people is evil)

Reactions: Xanly86

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Revisiting this thread again a couple of years later, I'd have to say that The Sims 4 has definitely made it to the top of my fappable games list. I finally acquired a full copy a year or so ago when I was finding myself bored by just about every H-game I'd played and nothing was really "scratching the itch" so to speak. Downloaded a slew of mods and dove in head-first.

If you've played and modded Skyrim or Fallout 4 you'll notice that there are just as many mods for Sims 4 as there are for those games, probably way more in fact. The difference here though is that modding The Sims 4 is mind-numbingly easy. It's basically just extracting the downloads to your mods folder and launching the game... so it's an extremely simple process to test out new mods and find just the right ones for your current playthrough.

With the game's immense depth of character customization and relationship options, you can create just about any scenario that might fit your personal kinks. The best part about all of this, though, is that at its core The Sims 4 is just a fun game to play in general so even if the sex scenes start to become dull you still have a massive game to enjoy. It's the best of both worlds as far as I'm concerned; a great balance of quality gameplay and erotic content.

If you like management games and deep character customization (and you also want kinky stuff) then Sims 4 with Wicked Whims is definitely something you should check out.