Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.4.0] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions

This keeps happening and not just after saying good night.
I said good night to her and went to the room and sleep and this pops up again when waking up, it also does it on other things but can't really remember.
View attachment 3686142

Will get screen shot again once it happens on the other.
Should be fixed on the beta branch. I'm finishing up a new Mu Lau / Saffron chunk, but I'll likely do another non-beta build after that; tons of little fixes and tweaks over the last couple of weeks.

Reactions: gojira667

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Should be fixed on the beta branch. I'm finishing up a new Mu Lau / Saffron chunk, but I'll likely do another non-beta build after that; tons of little fixes and tweaks over the last couple of weeks.
Well that is good to know but how does one get the "beta" branch?

Apr 29, 2021
I've restarted several times trying different things and I'm about 0 and 20 fighting him. The game is seriously stacked against the players and this is on easy mode!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've restarted several times trying different things and I'm about 0 and 20 fighting him. The game is seriously stacked against the players and this is on easy mode!
Sounds like you'll just find the combat game frustrating; there's an option to just skip that, which might be better for you.

In general from getting testing from the awesome guys on Discord it shouldn't be TOO hard, but I'll keep an eye on it as I rebalance stuff with all the new moves that are coming in for the next release.

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes