VN Ren'Py Completed Morning Lust [Final] [Epiclust]

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I'm a lover of extreme cock games, but not a lover of rapid-clicking mini-games that are so frickin' hard that it's IMPOSSIBLE to achieve and the Dev expects players to download an auto-clicker, which I already have, but that's besides the point, and it seems the Dev has no interest to change it.
I downloaded the 'mod cheat' from an earlier post, but with no instructions on how to replace or add the file for a tech-dummy like me; leaves me back to square one. I also couldn't find 'MorningLust' in my 'Locals'.. so, again, I'm back at square one, My last option is to try auto-clicker, which is a sad way to enjoy a game :(
Edit:
Auto-clicker worked for the first 3 mini-games - 1) Wank, 2) Aunty, 3) Sister.
But it didn't work for the last 2 mini-games: 4) Mum, 5) Livingroom.
I get the notion that MGs 4 and 5 isn't meant to be passed or there is a bug.
My overall experience is, it's a nice VN that gets straight to the point, but its biggest let down is the extremely hard mini-game(s), thus it gives this VN no replay value, thus I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm a lover of extreme cock games, but not a lover of rapid-clicking mini-games that are so frickin' hard that it's IMPOSSIBLE to achieve and the Dev expects players to download an auto-clicker, which I already have, but that's besides the point, and it seems the Dev has no interest to change it.
I downloaded the 'mod cheat' from an earlier post, but with no instructions on how to replace or add the file for a tech-dummy like me; leaves me back to square one. I also couldn't find 'MorningLust' in my 'Locals'.. so, again, I'm back at square one, My last option is to try auto-clicker, which is a sad way to enjoy a game :(
Edit:
Auto-clicker worked for the first 3 mini-games - 1) Wank, 2) Aunty, 3) Sister.
But it didn't work for the last 2 mini-games: 4) Mum, 5) Livingroom.
I get the notion that MGs 4 and 5 isn't meant to be passed or there is a bug.
My overall experience is, it's a nice VN that gets straight to the point, but its biggest let down is the extremely hard mini-game(s), thus it gives this VN no replay value, thus I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
This was my first game, no need to be so hard on me... And I learnt from my mistakes. Try Battle of the Bulges (completed) and Apocalypse (ongoing), no stupid clicking mini-games there.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Don't suppose there is a way to cheat the mini-games, or skip them? I'm disabled, can't click my mouse very fast. Big fan of EpicLust's other games though. Especially the cheats. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game is too old for android. Besides you wouldn't want to try to play these mini-games on a phone, they are terrible. ;)

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes