VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moonlight Sins [Ch. 1-4] [ThEngineer]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I agree with this 100%. AL was devastating, at least here you hadn't had time to get TOO attached before the bomb went off.
I understand it's really sad, but it was just an important part of the story and it had to happen. And I definitely would never kill a character near the end, that would just be wayyyy too depressing!
Dang, that ending hit me, but it was great, love it all. I'm really enjoying the story, loving the developing love story between the MC and Sarah, and is digging the mystery going on, keep it up.
After this chapter man you have now until the end!! Great Work!
Thank you both! I hope you thoroughly enjoy the upcoming chapters!
idk but the game so far doesn't run smooth, the pacing is fine but that ending of ch2 was like a left hook out of no where... we'll see where this is going.... btw when is the next update?? 5-6mts??
It definitely shouldn't take that long, I'm striving for 2 months per update, or a little over that. I can't include as much content by taking less time, but at least the wait should be shorter!

Reactions: Canto Forte

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Damn that cliffhanger was dope, of course it would have been better if we were attached to her, but damn NICE MAN, NICE...
Thank you! I hope you enjoy my next update!
i dont remember seeing the fourth girl in the image on the first page in the game
Which one? Vanessa? You meet her in the server room, at the start of the second chapter.

Reactions: CorzoSiete

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Moonlight Sins Ch2.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

velin

Jul 20, 2017
some one can tell me first date with Sarah does it matter a pizzeria or a japanese restaurant and what food after?

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Damn good comeback sir. ;) Let me think, is 'nothing' a number? :D
Nothing is a number!
some one can tell me first date with Sarah does it matter a pizzeria or a japanese restaurant and what food after?
It doesn't matter, there are a few choices that matter (like what you say and whether you kiss her or not, or picking the right outfit). There's some leniency though, so long as you do alright in your date you should get 2 pics from her (one with her clothes on, the other showing her tits)
Well this is embarrassing. :rolleyes:

A black screen came up with something like "the dev wishes to...", and I must have stopped reading there and thought that's the end....but it wasn't the end! (y)

Thank goodness no one is paying me. ;)
Ohhh, so that was your trick!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes