• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Hi, thanks for the feedback. we are preparing a big update with a reworking of the story. so there will be almost no supernatural in the new version, apart from the fantasy characters.
I honestly don't understand this decision. If you are to bring fantasy races to the modern world, what stop you from mixing technology and magic? You had a story you wanted to tell. You might have some new ideas now and want to change your story, but what if you have some other new ideas later on? I'm not saying you cant change the story but you need to know that you will be tempted to change your story (again and again) in the future.

You could be very sure now you won't change the story again, but what is the reason for you to change the story this time? What if the same reason pop up again?

Reactions: GokutheG

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
I honestly don't understand this decision. If you are to bring fantasy races to the modern world, what stop you from mixing technology and magic? You had a story you wanted to tell. You might have some new ideas now and want to change your story, but what if you have some other new ideas later on? I'm not saying you cant change the story but you need to know that you will be tempted to change your story (again and again) in the future.

You could be very sure now you won't change the story again, but what is the reason for you to change the story this time? What if the same reason pop up again?
Well, we can start with the reasons why.
First of all, we didn't like the plot. Too many unnecessary branches in the plot, some inconsistent action, overpowered characters, etc.
Secondly, we read more than once that the plot was "weird" and we couldn't disagree.
So in general we kept what we liked and simplified it. We added friends, family to the characters, generally added details of normal life. But we kept the fantasy characters for variety. Before they were creatures with superpowers, now they're just creatures with specific characteristics.
We still like our previous idea, but the implementation failed.
Why are we sure we won't keep changing the plot?
At the moment we like the plot. Not just the idea, but the plot. Yes, there will be improvements to the dialogue in the future, but the plot will remain untouched.
In addition, this update has received more positive feedback, which motivates us to continue working on the game.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Why are we sure we won't keep changing the plot?
Even the best authors have to change their story back and forth before finalizing and publishing their work. But this is very difficult for an on going work. In the future, as the plot develops, when your story telling skills improve, and new ideas come up, you will wish you have handled part of the story differently. What do you do at that time?

There really isnt a "correct" answer for this. However, I'm worried because you seemed so eager to modify your original, core idea when the game is still at such early stage noone but you know the best for your story. I'm not telling you to ignore your audience but most people (including me) don't know what they want until they receive a product they love.

Now what do I think about the rework? I think your story telling skill has improved dramatically and the new plot is good. But I don't think the original plot is at any point "weird", or maybe its better to say you didn't have the skill or planning to tell the "unique" story at that time so people found it "weird".

Reactions: KimchiDev

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, the game is entertaining, and the best thing is that you can avoid all the advances of any guy with the FMC and that the game itself tells you what to choose to avoid having netorare with the MMC.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
To be honest, I think soft magic is a lot easier to write than hard magic. Especially in a modern day setting.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MoonShard-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi is the ntr avoidable or forced I would like to try the game but not really into ntr or sharing?
I looked through the thread but didn't see a definitive answer?
So any help would be appreciated that way I'll know to either play it or move on.

Thank you for your time.

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
Hi is the ntr avoidable or forced I would like to try the game but not really into ntr or sharing?
So any help would be appreciated that way I'll know to either play it or move on.

Thank you for your time.
Hi! NTR avoidable

acondo

Jul 23, 2020

Thank you for your time.
Don't bother, mate. It seems most of the content is that :(

KimchiDev

Game Developer
May 13, 2023
Don't bother, mate. It seems most of the content is that :(
didnt he remake it as a multiple protag? That's not really ntr, no? I'm assuming you mean the girl character gets around when you're playing her, unless Im mistaken...
Hi

At this points in the game there is essentially no NTR content, but there are dialogue choices that will have an impact in the future. These are marked, so NTR is easy to avoid. There are no scenes in the game that take place somewhere out of the player's view. If you don't choose the NTR path, it won't be in your playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Larry2000
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes