• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GbqFQC.jpg
Overview:
Once upon a time there was a bunny named Luna, who lived in the beautiful forest of Rabbitland. Luna was a fearless and curious rabbit, always looking for exciting adventures. One day, while she was exploring a meadow, she discovered a mysterious hole in the ground. Without thinking twice, she decided to venture out and see what was on the other side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-15
Release Date: 2023-11-13
Developer: Ray3DH -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07.4
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

+vd0Dg.jpg agouMX.jpg Gk0cNS.jpg 6RKUJE.jpg M1s5NA.jpg LmLfUP.jpg kTlHh3.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MoonBunny-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
I get to the end of level 2, but then all of my time drains and it kicks me out to the menu. Is that the end of this version?

Peero

Jul 30, 2018
Checkpoints dont work, enemies randomly decide to ero or kill you and platforming is unconventional and finnicky. Disappearing platforms that eat your jump right before a gap you cant make unless you double jump. Also enemies are way too fast and chase you too far with way too wide a swing to dodge. Also I dont mind the animations but the gasping noises when she's giving head don't make sense, also the gore seems silly.
(The gore is literally just a png of a raw piece of meat on the incisions when you get cut up or explode)

Reactions: Xypster

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Checkpoints dont work, enemies randomly decide to ero or kill you and platforming is unconventional and finnicky. Disappearing platforms that eat your jump right before a gap you cant make unless you double jump. Also enemies are way too fast and chase you too far with way too wide a swing to dodge. Also I dont mind the animations but the gasping noises when she's giving head don't make sense, also the gore seems silly.
(The gore is literally just a png of a raw piece of meat on the incisions when you get cut up or explode)
I love some jank, time to see how bad this is

Reactions: Axis3123
Aug 10, 2019
I like Bunnies! this needs a lot of work though to not be annoying or boring and I'm sick of side scrollers I want open/free movement games. so other then me liking Bunnies its going to be a hard sell, and there is a time limit so you don't want me to explore and admire work put into the game.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Not sure how the game is but seeing that first image at the top did indeed actually make me unconsciously facepalm.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes