Others - Monstergirl Town [Demo] [Huu_404]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kirchies234

Pretty good proof of concept overall. From the abandoned vending machines to the tattered papers on the buildings the scenes and visuals do a good job of giving this 'late night in an unknown part of the city'/ 'walked down the wrong avenue' feel. The mechanics are simple, your only defense tools are to hide or teleport away from monster girls so I'm curious about what other mechanics the dev could add later to show progression. My only complaint is that the demo version has a time limit, I'd prefer if you could keep going until you die honestly.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[Demo]
    Interresting stuff. I think it is 4th or 5th game with such concept and mechanics (2D+"horror"+dark buildings with monster girls)

Where is update though?..

-Story, Originality
    You are a "small-baby-man" in dark abandoned building and there are several "ara-ara-monster-girls".

-Renders
    I like such artstyle (not too detailized or pixelized).

-Sound
    Some melody and sounds.
    Not bad or best.

-Playability
    You can see everything in 5 minutes and game feels okay to play.

-Performance
    Runs smooth.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    Cool 2D animations.

-Voice Acting
    No voices.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    Couple enemies with h-scenes and around 10 rooms with little notes.
    Nothing much, but good for demo version. Makes you interested in what is going to be in the actual game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4381621

This game brings me the same feeling as when I played Houkago no Onigokko, and also the color palette used in the game, despite the differences between the objectives, it's worth following the development!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

This review was written for the initial demo version of the game

The game draws a lot of similarities to Houkago no Onigokko, but seemingly a lot more ambitious going for more explorative route.

Sound design is pretty crisp. The gameplay is pretty solid so far with a lot of promise in regards to the survival exploration. The game runs smoothly, and the sprite animations are stellar.