4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Foxe

Aug 6, 2017
Game seems bugged? I know it's just a demo but is there nothing after the first dungeon? Just go back home and oof in bed.

(Also, don't press Q during scenes... it will break the game.)

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Well now this looks really great!

Just hope it doesn't fall prey to the dreaded Patreon Abandonment Bingo (lost my job so I can't continue!) (sickness so I can't continue!) (accident so I can't etc etc) (computer magically lost the files! this one's the center square!)

Lol sorry I've been real bitter about Patreon projects recently

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
very cool! beautiful drawings! I hope the project goes on! I saw Orcs and Yedi in the animation and I can’t wait to do the Dungeon! Nice job guys! the only problem are the many BUGS and Crashes! Unfortunately for the controls have had to go to trial and I’m not sure I discovered it all! solved these problems is really a great game! especially for the style of the game, graphics and drawings! congratulations really! Good luck for the continuous that of course I will wait... the new update ;)

Feb 7, 2020
For a prototype, this game is actually quite good. it nothing like some games that have been out there for years and yet have nothing to show for all that time, i won't be calling any names *cough* cloud meadow *cough*. Now if you'll all excuse me, i'm gonna go to a temple to pray to the great bara god that this doesn't die.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

rfox317

May 19, 2019
Really great work so far. The visuals are very well done, I sincerely hope you continue to develop your game. It was much more than I expected for a prototype and have no complaints except that it's relatively short, but it is essentially a demo so that's fair and the animation viewer is a nice feature. If this is a first look, exciting things to come no doubt.

Reactions: BloodyEnchanter

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Looking good but does anyone know if there are any ways to get the protagonist to bottom for Ash and does the pub not finished yet?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes