Kimath

Jul 25, 2020
Monster Monsoon v9 - full changelog
Most of the new events are not listed in gallery and are hard to find, check below for instructions on how to get them to happen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v9
New Content
  • 19 new events.
  • 14 older events animated.
  • New courage system that allows some events to be extended after completing a series of challenges in harder maps.
  • Minion event system added to Nupert's skill.
  • Various touchups.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed cauldron ending not showing up or being recorded.
  • Fixed animations not resetting correctly on date scene changes.
  • Fixed talk animations not always playing on first line of dialogue in taverns.
  • Fixed battle proximity animations not resetting on new turn.
  • Fixed attack on witchrider angel having unintended extra range.
What are these minions?

Hajsus8

Jul 1, 2022
like the others,
combat skill for jade is with nadia
combat skill for nupert is with anne
combat skill ofr kokou is with maria

Reactions: bucefala

NicoYosh

Aug 15, 2020
I've grown less and less fond of this game as time went on, if only because they did almost nothing with Wendy, architect bros... when will our drought end...?

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
I've grown less and less fond of this game as time went on, if only because they did almost nothing with Wendy, architect bros... when will our drought end...?
Does Wendy have less events? Didnt notice that. I too wish this had more content, especially dating scenes, because the game is really good. I like it the most out of his roster. I also wish the we wouldnt jump straight to ending screen after final battle. At least some dialogue, maybe a scene. It feels unsatisfying and rushed. But that is how Impy always made endings I guess.

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

Iskander89

Oct 9, 2019
Does Wendy have less events? Didnt notice that. I too wish this had more content, especially dating scenes, because the game is really good. I like it the most out of his roster. I also wish the we wouldnt jump straight to ending screen after final battle. At least some dialogue, maybe a scene. It feels unsatisfying and rushed. But that is how Impy always made endings I guess.
Agreed. Also it feels unsatisfuing that MC have not any vanilla action even in ending. I know about main theme of this game but why dont give few straight scenes for poor Felix

Reactions: bucefala

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Agreed. Also it feels unsatisfuing that MC have not any vanilla action even in ending. I know about main theme of this game but why dont give few straight scenes for poor Felix
You mean the couple alone? Yeah, it would be cool. Both protagonists get some action in swap events but it always involve someone else. And Felix does get boobjobs and stuff from his partner, but when it comes to penetration, if he does participate, its with someone else while the partner watches or gets it on with someone else. Except when he gets dicked by Anne.

Ending vanilla scenes would have been a real nice touch, but honestly Id take anything, its way too abrubt.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Summer Sweepers' Fio brought Impy to my attention and i have been following since
fear not, i see great structures on the horizon for us in the upcoming games

JaggedDervish

Mar 12, 2019
Summer Sweepers' Fio brought Impy to my attention and i have been following since
fear not, i see great structures on the horizon for us in the upcoming games
I agree, i was subbed during the creation of summer sweepers, 90% of the reason as because of Fio and the art style. Secrets of the Bastion kind of lost me because the bar was set so high after summer sweepers. But i've thoroughly enjoyed Monsoon, i'm hopeful for a few more updates, focusing on battle events.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes