• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Has anyone noticed that the bee girl disappears if you go far enough in a straight line, meaning gain enough distance, to where the text about it feeling like some sort of game pops up? I specifically moved in a straight line after spotting her until it popped that text and then a straight line back, no bee girl. Also, seem to be having trouble figuring out the pattern to the genie fight. I used the same charge and counter strategy of the previous fight, but it only worked until she brought in a clone.

Last edited:

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Is this another one of those poorly optimized Unity games that make my 1k PC sound like a Jet engine?

Alababa

May 10, 2019
For me after I interact with the slime I get shot back to the city and I'm with Tida as if I died, and when I talk to Candy it's the normal dialogue of either saying bye or having sex with her. Am I doing something wrong?
Itry it like 10 time... fast foward, spam clic, reading all, talking to every one il aways back to Tida ... what to do dam im stock

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
robot girl OP I've stuck this one
healing overtime *use emp to stop but why I need for 3-5 turn*
need more charge 4 it's batter than 3
all monster random use skills??? this one still OP any trick ???

Alababa

May 10, 2019
robot girl OP I've stuck this one
healing overtime *use emp to stop but why I need for 3-5 turn*
need more charge 4 it's batter than 3
all monster random use skills??? this one still OP any trick ???
try to always be at 3 charge, conter laser eye, emp regen, heal yourself and simple attaque if not contering the laser to keep charge. Its have take me maybe a couple of minute

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
try to always be at 3 charge, conter laser eye, emp regen, heal yourself and simple attaque if not contering the laser to keep charge. Its have take me maybe a couple of minute
I ultimately had to resort to cheat engine on her to keep my charges up, she somehow managed to time her attacks when I didn't have the charges to heal or put me on defense with her laser and then healed when it would five her two free turns of healing, so I locked it at 3 and just kept hitting counter on her attacks and EMP on her heals. The lamia is also troublesome, I can't attack in the first three turns without taking enough damage that she one hit kills me any time I do anything other than defense because wait is the only option in those three turns and her sexual attacks do considerable damage. I can't charge to get regen going, I can't use my main heal for the same reason, and attacking leaves me defenseless because she never stops attacking, so the second I choose anything other than defense, I'm dead. Worse, it seems the value changes with every battle, so cheat engine will only work if you search from scratch all over again for each battle.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
is it really finished?
Yes. Ask the guy himself, not f95.

Unpolished as the game is, this is what honest people do: wrapping up the story somewhat, and not come up with excuses to keep stalling for more $$$. That's cool.

In contrast, I could name 2 other projects syphoning over 20 000$ a month, with no sign of ever completing their work (or fixing whatever they willingly left broken), going on for 1-2 years longer than Bluepy.

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
Yes. Ask the guy himself, not f95.

Unpolished as the game is, this is what honest people do: wrapping up the story somewhat, and not come up with excuses to keep stalling for more $$$. That's cool.

In contrast, I could name 2 other projects syphoning over 20 000$ a month, with no sign of ever completing their work (or fixing whatever they willingly left broken), going on for 1-2 years longer than Bluepy.
could you name the 2 other projects? I'm curious.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
So I really hope theres going to be more updates to this, there are a ton of bugs I keep running into with scenes getting stuck.

teydebarzi

Jul 16, 2019
The cave is in a really weird spot on a slightly higher level than you started to the left of that main mountain if you haven't already found it.
I did observe for the cave for 2 hours with no success of finding it!
can u give me pic or more details please :(

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
The robot chick is overpowered and seems to rely on RNG to be able to defeat so I'm done trying. I wasn't even able to get her below half HP before she healed most of my damage back before I could EMP, between also trying to heal myself. There's no real pattern to her skillset or else it wouldn't be so bad, it's just completely random. You'd think EMP would disable her from using healing or her laser attack for a few rounds at least, but it doesn't. You have to activate EMP after she's already activated her self-repair and that means she's healed some damage already. I was enjoying the game up until the robot but it's not really worth taking over an hour hoping I can get lucky in a game where we shouldn't have to try to get lucky to see something sexual.

Not sure if it's a bug, but activating the 'counter' skill whenever she is preparing her laser attack doesn't actually counter the attack while other times, it does. People often mention they just use "cheat engine" and this great for them, but many others may not know how to use it to bypass the unfair/impossible areas. You load the game into Cheat Engine but it doesn't actually do anything, you clearly need to know values or something in order to change anything about the game and CE doesn't exactly have a large community posting detailed tutorials for editing every type of game engine or individual game.

Last edited:
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes