2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Of course, real heroes never rape, so in order to enjoy rough and smutty monster sex while remaining heroic is to get punked.

But then what's the point of acquiring all those powerups and spells the game description brags about when the only rewards a player would play this game for, you can only get from losing?

Reactions: HarshPun and Escape

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
2018-04-29 13_29_28-Monster Girls & Sorcery.png
Death was the obvious answer, but I avoided it because it was so fuckheaded. Death is so inevitable it never needs to fight. Only fatuous mortals conceive it as a fight. Death just takes, and struggle may delay it, but won't defeat it.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone able to get the VR to work? I only have mouse and keyboard even when opening through steam-VR desktop. Just goes to blank on the HMD and shows up on the monitor to play with Mouse Keyboard.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This is not a bad little game- it runs surprisingly smooth on my raggedy old laptop (at the lowest setting, of course), but the load times are minimal, the animations and camera movements are still fluid, and the girls are cute- in their own Anime/CG style (and the H-scenes aren't too bad either).

The combat system could use a little tweaking- the two battles that I fought were pretty much rinse'n'repeat. (Charge, Defend, Charge, Laser, Defend, Charge, Defend, Charge, Heal, etc.,.
Also, the Damage Table could use a little refining- some attacks do way too much damage and once you reach a certain threshold- you're done, you can't fight, defend, charge, or heal effectively.
Judging from the splash screen when you complete the Demo- a LOT more MG's are in the works and it will be interesting to see what else this game has to offer.

lilychavezzz

May 12, 2018
Anyone able to get the VR to work? I only have mouse and keyboard even when opening through steam-VR desktop. Just goes to blank on the HMD and shows up on the monitor to play with Mouse Keyboard.
Have you been able to get it to work?

furrybutts69

Sep 3, 2018
MGS v0.36

Guess I'll contribute instead of lurking for once!
change log is a witch (or two?) in the village
I think its just Candy, that little one in the house with the stairs. otherwise im missing something

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes