• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
i've been looking for the fucking cave for a few minutes and i haven't found it someone needs to post a pic or a video how to found it or something like that.

Prairie Rat

Feb 3, 2019
I encountered a problem in the VR version; I can't select anything from the right side in the battle menu. I try to push my control stick to the right but it just won't work. I can select Attack, Defend, Charge and Heal, but I cannot select skills like Laser, Counter and EMP - or even Wait and Surrender.

Interestingly, I don't have that problem in the rest of the game; I can choose between dialog options no problem. And I can actually move selection to the right side (Wait and Surrender) during the first three seduction attacks in battles, if I push the stick hard enough. But as soon as the battle starts for real, nothing I do brings selection highlight to the right.

DivergenceEve - I sometimes get a spinny camera when entering zone, but it usually fixes itself shortly after. I'm not sure what might be causing your issue. Perhaps controller stick got stuck?

Cadenboy8 - I don't have a video or screenshot at hand, but I can tell you the cave entrance is located at a high altitude; it is nowhere to be found on the ground floor. You should be able to find it if you go up.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I encountered a problem in the VR version; I can't select anything from the right side in the battle menu. I try to push my control stick to the right but it just won't work. I can select Attack, Defend, Charge and Heal, but I cannot select skills like Laser, Counter and EMP - or even Wait and Surrender.

Interestingly, I don't have that problem in the rest of the game; I can choose between dialog options no problem. And I can actually move selection to the right side (Wait and Surrender) during the first three seduction attacks in battles, if I push the stick hard enough. But as soon as the battle starts for real, nothing I do brings selection highlight to the right.

DivergenceEve - I sometimes get a spinny camera when entering zone, but it usually fixes itself shortly after. I'm not sure what might be causing your issue. Perhaps controller stick got stuck?

Cadenboy8 - I don't have a video or screenshot at hand, but I can tell you the cave entrance is located at a high altitude; it is nowhere to be found on the ground floor. You should be able to find it if you go up.
Try keyboard. I beat the entire game in vr and shockingly there are still scenes you can't pick even having beaten the game.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
the ending so epic and so sad :(

for those of you with trouble with finding the spider cave, just keep heading up the tallest mountain ahead. you will begin to see a web trail, follow it.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
can anybody share a full save here? I played this game a year ago or so and couldn't get past the robot- OR share a quick tutorial how to properly use cheat engine here? thanks in advance.

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
can anybody share a full save here? I played this game a year ago or so and couldn't get past the robot- OR share a quick tutorial how to properly use cheat engine here? thanks in advance.
To use cheat engine, Keep charging until the 3 purple circle things are charged up then in cheat engine input 3 and 4 byte. Then use heal or whatever one you want. Then go back into cheat engine and input 1 and click next scan, then back in the game use charge and then go back into cheat engine and input 2 and click next scan. The value for the 3 purple circle things should be the value at the one at the bottom.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
To use cheat engine, Keep charging until the 3 purple circle things are charged up then in cheat engine input 3 and 4 byte. Then use heal or whatever one you want. Then go back into cheat engine and input 1 and click next scan, then back in the game use charge and then go back into cheat engine and input 2 and click next scan. The value for the 3 purple circle things should be the value at the one at the bottom.
That worked and the odds are now even, at last. Thank you very much!

bennimarru

Feb 24, 2021
I want to play this game, but when I leave the house I wake up in at the beginning, I fall through the ground forever.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes