Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys~
Cle's stage03 has been completed.

But I hope it will be postponed here.
This is not for me, It's for my patrons.
They supported me to make games...I hope keep early access for them.
7 days....or I released a new version (Within 7 days).

well...I know that I can't control this.
just....hope....

Of this project only one thing caught my attention...
View attachment 243758
Yep~ that's me.
And Rin has a chance to debut. (!!!but she is only non-h!!!)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Hi guys~
Cle's stage03 has been completed.

But I hope it will be postponed here.
This is not for me, It's for my patrons.
They supported me to make games...I hope keep early access for them.
7 days....or I released a new version (Within 7 days).

well...I know that I can't control this.
just....hope....

Yep~ that's me.
And Rin has a chance to debut. (!!!but she is only non-h!!!)
Cant wait to see it!

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
is there any thing than won't be needing to press "Z"?
you know auto complete?

well its hard to press Z allthe time while admiring the artwork

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017

Cle's Full stage has been completed.

So, what's news?
  • save system (clear stage data)
  • change system (clear all stage, we can make Kid transparent and let Cle undress)
  • infinite mode (lost the game, we will not go back the select scene)
  • Cle feeling system (we can make Cle excited - only reward stage)

Gameplay:

will there be a full episode kinda thing like the first girl?
Here is the stage collection.

is there any thing than won't be needing to press "Z"?
you know auto complete?

well its hard to press Z allthe time while admiring the artwork
sure.
I have made cheat mode.
in full stage, there are even infinite modes after game over.

(The video shows these systems.

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
Hey dreamdemon,

Your game looks very promising.
Good graphics. Smooth animations. Nice expressions. Clever variety of girls to please everyone.
This is very high quality stuff.

I have some suggestions:
  • Rename it. Seriously. "Monster Girl Project" is not very unique. People without any knowledge of your game will not stumble about it by accident. (I found it with the search of f95-zone. And only because it has a recent post).
    • You are not appearing in common patreon search sites for NSFW stuff with "monster girl" or "femdom" tag. You should check this.
  • I like the minigames. The z-key tap has some strategy in it. Very great. But it is almost impossible to concentrate on camera and the minigame simultaneously. Especially if the "action" can not fit in your screen.
    • You can solve this problem with autotrack functions for the POV camera (fixate on face, on boobs etc.). Or you use poses where the action takes place entirely inside the screen
Keep up the good work!

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Hey dreamdemon,

Your game looks very promising.
Good graphics. Smooth animations. Nice expressions. Clever variety of girls to please everyone.
This is very high quality stuff.

I have some suggestions:
  • Rename it. Seriously. "Monster Girl Project" is not very unique. People without any knowledge of your game will not stumble about it by accident. (I found it with the search of f95-zone. And only because it has a recent post).
    • You are not appearing in common patreon search sites for NSFW stuff with "monster girl" or "femdom" tag. You should check this.
  • I like the minigames. The z-key tap has some strategy in it. Very great. But it is almost impossible to concentrate on camera and the minigame simultaneously. Especially if the "action" can not fit in your screen.
    • You can solve this problem with autotrack functions for the POV camera (fixate on face, on boobs etc.). Or you use poses where the action takes place entirely inside the screen
Keep up the good work!
Thanks for suggestions

• I have also been thinking about naming issues. But there is currently no satisfactory result (Monster Girl OOOO) ....:S
    Another reason I use "project": Like Touhou Project.
    Touhou has many themes, not just one work. My project is not only a story....the world will continue to grow. And I have to avoid making everyone feel that this work is always incomplete. So I follow touhou, "Project" is just a general term....then there will be multiple themes at the bottom. Maybe when my first complete game is done, It will be easier to remember :P

• fixate on face, on boobs etc. this is a good idea...I will remember it. But it is not easy to implement, so please don't expect too much. Because this work still takes time to make and test, but there are more important things to be done before this.
    And in the full stage, I made a scene that doesn't need to press Z (infinite mode). Its main function is to enjoy the animation.
    (I know that in the minigame can't concentrate on watching animations :P

At last
well....In fact, I don't know how the search system works.
So I have no idea why my patreon was not found....._(:з」∠)_

But I believe that as long as the game is made well, it will attract more people. >:)

cupf

Jul 25, 2017
Just an idea.
Cumming scenes could be way more slower, and after cum the character should be resting by seeing deep in the girl eye or something.
Btw great work!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes