RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
so does this contain part 1 and 2? and is their a full save?
No saves. Part 3 (free demo) does not contain the h scenes of the first two parts. Instead, a black screen is shown and the scene is skipped. Images from version 2.41 have been added to the archive so that everything works correctly.

Its a *full* game in a sense that part 2 contain part 1 and part 3 contain both.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2018
Excuse me, but what happened to Arzor X blog? I remember that we could check the Updates on MGQP 3 updates but the site is missing now

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I assume the whole demo isnt translated yet or something is wrong cause when i apply the Patcher it only translates the first few scenes of the demo while the rest stay untranslated.

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
I assume the whole demo isnt translated yet or something is wrong cause when i apply the Patcher it only translates the first few scenes of the demo while the rest stay untranslated.
Its translated already.. just click game.exe and play..

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
Oh.. translation still in progress i guess.

..New character recruitment dialogue and downwords Pocket Castle. New items and skills are also in progress In addition, ALL content involving the new but currently unobtainable characters is not being prioritized..

Main stuff here, only late game or rare scenes/interactions not translated.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
I honestly like MGQ only for the plot (and Granberia). I have issues with the monstergirls art, the only one i like is the elf girl :) I find the rest unappealing, cringe or disgusting (i'm pointing my finger at you, plant girls and most of the angels)

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
I did a new file and saw that some of slime girl's dialogue like "Hora hora" was untranslated. Wasn't it translated in v2.41 or is it because it's v3.00 that it needs to be translated again or is it new dialogue?

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I hope everyone remembers that the spoiler feature exists, i can't be bothered to update the game for a demo, and part 3 itself will take years to be translated so unlikely that i'll play this game any time soon

Reactions: QuestionTime
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes