RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
I can't translate the game despite the post I was able to read here as a guide or even on the game's wikia to help me. Does anyone have a translated file version of 2.41 of the game please?

Compressed + Translated (31.03.24)v2.41

Steps:
1. Download + extract
2. Run Game.exe or select via Joiplay(Android)
3. Enjoy

Reply if any issue encountered

Exodian

Apr 13, 2020
Mega

Compressed + Translated (31.03.24)v2.41

Steps:
1. Download + extract
2. Run Game.exe or select via Joiplay(Android)
3. Enjoy

Reply if any issue encountered

any chance you got the same but for 3.00 with all the files it needs from 2.41 to function fully?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Funny that no one noticed that it is strangely small (1.3GB, as full 2.41 with pictures is 3.5GB)

And it has bunch of strange unneeded files .nomedia , .nonscan, settings.json, .rartemp, .hidden, etc

I guess people adding "Likes", either dont check, or have no clue what is what.

But... Good luck to anyone using it

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Funny that no one noticed that it is strangely small (1.3GB, as full 2.41 with pictures is 3.5GB)

And it has bunch of strange unneeded files .nomedia , .nonscan, settings.json, .rartemp, .hidden, etc

Don't worry about it

There's no way someone on the internet would just lie, crazy thought

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021

I play through joiplay. Over the course of .. a year i guess, the files were repacked with translations and changed several times(some werid image bug forse me to merge image files). I deleted my saves and packed the *original* through which I play myself. 80+ hours no issues tho
Im not bother deleting joiplay files bc it contains performance settings

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I play through joiplay. Over the course of .. a year i guess, the files were repacked with translations and changed several times(some werid image bug forse me to merge image files). I deleted my saves and packed the *original* through which I play myself. 80+ hours no issues tho
Im not bother deleting joiplay files bc it contains performance settings
You should have clean it up, unless you make joiplay targeted release.

If someone tries to re-patch it on PC, unneeded files will still be kept

Also .rartemp is a rar temp file, no idea if rar creates them on phone, but if not it would indicate whichever process was performed, it might have not finished since compressed version from OP does not have those files

I heard it breaks things.. also no h scenes and.. stuff. I probably enjoy more playing game whole once released.. so no
That is because you need to copy pictures files over.

Last edited:

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
You should have clean it up, unless you make joiplay targeted release.
I could i guess.. but im kinda lazy.. its not like official release or smt. I just packed it for one guy

Man i got fried to crisp with critique.. points are fair i guess, so.. if im somehow decide to upload again i remember this

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Wait there's like full 3.00 with all scenes and everything?
You do the same thing if you would have done between part 1 and 2

For demo:
You copy files from parts 1 and 2 *\Graphics\Pictures folder
to Demo *\Graphics\Pictures folder
Do not replace when asked to replace files

After copy you should have around 9453 files in Pictures Folder

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
I could i guess.. but im kinda lazy.. its not like official release or smt. I just packed it for one guy

Man i got fried to crisp with critique.. points are fair i guess, so.. if im somehow decide to upload again i remember this
Nah you did good. Lots of dudes talk a lot behind a keyboard, that guy could do it himself but he won't. He can only attack other people. It is what it is, don't let it get to you. Probably best to put him on ignore and just move on since he keeps yapping.

Reactions: rbatistella

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Nah you did good. Lots of dudes talk a lot behind a keyboard, that guy could do it himself but he won't. He can only attack other people. It is what it is, don't let it get to you. Probably best to put him on ignore and just move on since he keeps yapping.
You already got full download in the OP and if you want absolutely least work on your side is to download masterdragonson's pre-patched files and replace data folder with masterdragonson's download, but i guess some people can't do even that.

Both links are in OP

kark

Jun 18, 2017
In the 3.0 demo, how are you meant to be able to fly with the divine bird? I've gotten the message about it being revived and I fought it at the mountain, but for whatever reason, I cant seem to figure it out.
You go where the bird egg was going to born.
You find out the bird already did that and flew away
You go to the top of mountain where she is now (its that place with the bear girls and close where you find hild)
You fight and win.
After the cutscene, you should be already in the map flying the bird, if its no the case, you could try to tp to any city and the bird should be close. If not, its bug somehow, maybe invisible.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
if the demo is here, this means that the full version will be released this year? and there will be a 4th part or it is the final one ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allinon

gorore

Aug 9, 2020
if the demo is here, this means that the full version will be released this year? and there will be a 4th part or it is the final one ?
this is the final part, I imagine it will be larger than both of the previous parts combined but we'll see
there was a lot left to explore in the story/world

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes