iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I have uploaded the fixed (plus enchanced) 0.txt to a hosting. Just download this file and unpack it to the gamedir. I recommend to use this file as the base for any full patch mode.
These instructions confuse me.

Should I download the file and patch it with AE Tools ?
"I have uploaded the fixed (plus enchanced) 0.txt to a hosting. Just download this file and unpack it to the gamedir. I recommend to use this file as the base for any full patch mode."

Basically that's the Download you are getting.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I have uploaded the fixed (plus enchanced) 0.txt to a hosting. Just download this file and unpack it to the gamedir. I recommend to use this file as the base for any full patch mode.

"I have uploaded the fixed (plus enchanced) 0.txt to a hosting. Just download this file and unpack it to the gamedir. I recommend to use this file as the base for any full patch mode."

Basically that's the Download you are getting.
Oh ok.

Also you said it twice in a single post :p.

EDIT: the gamedir is where the .exe is correct?

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Found the Completed Patch For MQ3:

Will put it on a different Mirror as well. ;)

Updated:
Refer to Post For Instructions. It has a GDrive Link as well. For fast DL.

Last edited:
Reactions: James unknown man

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This is the final patched version, @iAnimeDeath the date in OP is release date for the complete EN patch that's on VNDB.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So.........torn....... I have never been interested in games that have monster girls in them but this keeps coming up as one of the best series of games to play in the history of hentai games. Plus it has all the tags that I love except prostitution which makes the choice even more difficult. I guess I will download it and hope like crazy that it's not all game over rape for the h scenes, those games get old fast.

Reactions: kaif15
Jul 5, 2017
So.........torn....... I have never been interested in games that have monster girls in them but this keeps coming up as one of the best series of games to play in the history of hentai games. Plus it has all the tags that I love except prostitution which makes the choice even more difficult. I guess I will download it and hope like crazy that it's not all game over rape for the h scenes, those games get old fast.
If I remember right, every scene is rape except for the very last one. Oh and the girls are always calling the MC a little bitch because he finishes in 2-3 seconds flat... every time. Even in the last scene when it isn't rape, the girl can't help but denigrate Luka. Still, I hate emasculation, but this is one of those come for the scenes and stay for the story games. IMO 100% worth your time.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I already have about 3 hours into the game since I posted that comment, really good story but the monster girls can be really off putting sometimes. Like that slug girl kind of grossed me out until the goblin, dragon, and vampire more than made up for it.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
The game was better in the earlier stages when it allowed you to actually walk around towns and the map search/interact and lv grind instead of straight storyline.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
One of the greatest monster girl experiences ever made. it is a experience hentai monster girl fans must have.

Feb 21, 2018
One of the best hentai stories ever made. i love this experience. and consider it something that should be experienced.

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
one of the first h games I've played more for the story than for the scenes
I am still on it and unfinished even after 2 weeks

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes