Others Monster Girl: Manor [v1.0.05 Free] [Reikodium Games]

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
F95Cover.png

Overview:
In the string of unfortunate events that followed him, Martin Kane had many debts that cast a shadow over his once-secured life. Fate, however, had a peculiar way of leading him towards an unexpected turn of events.

In a twist of destiny, Martin became the caretaker of an Old Manor with a mysterious reputation that haunted the folks nearby. The Manor was shrouded in whispers of ghosts and long-lost secrets. Its old look shows its age, and the air within carried an inexplicable aura, leaving anyone who dared to step inside with a sense of fear. Some spoke of ghostly echoes in the dead of night, while others hinted at hidden passages and concealed chambers that harbored untold mysteries. As Martin delved into his newfound role, he couldn't help but wonder: was the Manor truly haunted or were these rumors merely the product of centuries-old folklore?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: 2024-02-05
Developer: Reikodium Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.05 Free
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

XvJF72.png vs0PPu.png LoBiAO.png e8gh6i.png 8axZZr.png pOa7og.png z9nJKD.png hp5yvh.png 6quQAL.gif 5S1n8K.png

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm assuming this is all intro and that there will be a way to save, but so far getting the tour of the manor and it's still a slog with no save in sight.

Nope, it's VN all the way down, no choices, no save points.

perilomo

May 12, 2020
Despite stellar art this game sucks...

It does nothing in the ways of saying that this is a demo ahead of time and tells you to buy the game only after you've read like a bagillion lines of dialogue/monologue just to bait and switch and even has the gull to say "Sorry to disappoint"

F-off game! At least tell me ahead of time this is a stupid demo

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Despite stellar art this game sucks...

It does nothing in the ways of saying that this is a demo ahead of time and tells you to buy the game only after you've read like a bagillion lines of dialogue/monologue just to bait and switch and even has the gull to say "Sorry to disappoint"

F-off game! At least tell me ahead of time this is a stupid demo
damn, about to download. didnt know its a demo. thx man

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
Hmmm ok had no idea this was a demo I thought I got this game from the completed category so imagine my surprise when I was meet with this: image_2024-02-19_172119381.png
Now I tried to look for the full game on google and stuff but so far I'm not sure there is much more even in the paid version as I did not found much while searching for this game.