4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
If Kenko doesn't post by the end of this month I'll die.
Can I have your video game?

Jesus Christ. TOURIST!

The audacity to be here complaining about rape when you're so much of a MGQ fanboy that you use this cringe-ass phrase.

You barely know anything about this setting, and yet you're here in the forum of a game based on said setting complaining about it, because you don't understand said setting. Just stop, it's obnoxious. We shouldn't have to sell you on this property because you can't be bothered to read up on it yourself.
I'm fine with the rape. Hell, I'll easily engage with content where rape is a theme as long as the rest of the content is aligned to my other fetishes. I understand the setting inasmuch as has been explained to me and I've bothered looking into. Authorial intent doesn't negate the connotations of said world. I'm also not asking you to do anything. Engage with my posts or don't. You want to cope that KC built his world on "consensual" rape, you do you. Just don't ask the rest of us to not call a duck a duck. Kinda cringe.

as i sad before bob if you hate mge so much go find a game you like instant of complaining
Are you here to sling shit or contribute? I'd almost assume you were here just to instigate.

Reactions: rhdad

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
personally i'm not a big fan of this whole "fridge horror" stuff where everything comes horrific when we think about it for a bit, yeah, the setting is probably a bit horrifying if we think about it, but its also impossible to make a setting without unintended fridge horror in it. this kinda thinking is the reason we get so many movies about intellectual property that recently became public property turned into horror movies.

i just wanna take the world as it is presented; horny monstergirls that fall in love with you on first sight and want to fuck you into marriage and SOMEHOW have the mental ability and the 6th sense to know which one is the one to be their forever husband.

Reactions: NinjaNamedBob

bb123

Sep 7, 2017
sinistar 2 demo is released and mge rpg has no info about it's development
at this point paradox will come earlier than mge rpg

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
sinistar 2 demo is released and mge rpg has no info about it's development
at this point paradox will come earlier than mge rpg
At least we have smt to monster girl related to look forward to in the coming future

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
KC just posted on Patreon today or yesterday, in a few words:

Nothing about MGERPG, but it looks like he's having family issues (probably since December) and has been busy with that. This month's MGE girl has also been delayed to mid April.

Remember when I said we'd probably get an update this month? I lied, sorry.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021

Nothing about MGERPG, but it looks like he's having family issues (probably since December) and has been busy with that. This month's MGE girl has also been delayed to mid April.

Android though? Surly this has been around long enough that SOMEBODY decided to port it. And damn. Family issues... hopefully they are ok.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Android though? Surly this has been around long enough that SOMEBODY decided to port it. And damn. Family issues... hopefully they are ok.
Let me break it to you hard. Android ports do not happen most of the time, because people do not want to do them. Computers are more affordable than ever, you just have to be smart with getting one on a sale. I guess everyone seems to want everything in 1 device, and thinks their phones can run everything and anything. I've said it once and I'll say it again. If a person has to use a janky buggy mess roundabout way (emulator) to make a game work, it was not meant to be run with it in the first place.

Also there's a rule on this website when there's no update with something over awhile the thread's updated to abandoned, there may be updates still going on, but that's going on what's happening in the thread, not offsite.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I hope whatever happened with his family gets resolved smoothly. The last thing we would want to see is another person... Become an isekai protag...

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
is there any way to install this other than using winrar? winrar requires you pay for it iirc. and I also don't really want to download winrar, as I prefer 7zip, so if there is another way to open this, I'd like to know about it..

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
is there any way to install this other than using winrar? winrar requires you pay for it iirc. and I also don't really want to download winrar, as I prefer 7zip, so if there is another way to open this, I'd like to know about it..
you don't have to pay for winrar they won't revoke your access no matter how long you had it
I had mine for 15 years now still have them telling me my free trial is over and I should upgrade
but I never will nor will they stop asking me to

Feb 24, 2020
Who said 7zip desn't open rar files?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I didn't say that either, I was just saying it doesn't work for this game cuz you gotta install it without making the japanese characters garbled, which means you need to download it in japanese I think?

1712550706591.png

Japanese, without this the name encoding will be broken and the game will not run

It's the unicode actually, aka when it's getting extracted, it's extracting it on a american (I'd assume in this case) system. The american system is not able to detect japanese characters properly, hence why it bugs out.

7zip doesn't really have an option to do it, so I recommend you do what I do, use 7 zip for everything else in your home language aka english for me.

Then use bandizip (another rar/zip file extractor/archiver program), on bandizip go to options > settings > extraction > default code page > japanese

Then use bandizip to extract japanese game zip files, that way you don't have to do the other more painful method of having to run the game in japanese locale everytime.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes