• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
so, I decided to try this game out, but no matter what I do (learn skills, shop), I get an error and am forced to quit. Any fixes or soultions
Can you double check that the version is 26b in the menu's credits section? I started a new game to test and didn't run into any errors in the tutorial quest or learning skills.

You can try clicking "ignore" until errors stop popping up but if they are that ubiquitous then it might not work.

Hyrcanian

Jan 2, 2018
Hmm. Well now that tons of money is needed for some of the content, whats the best way to grind for coin? I just spammed working for vennifica back in the day for Mika's content. Is there a better way?

Mar 22, 2023
Hmm. Well now that tons of money is needed for some of the content, whats the best way to grind for coin? I just spammed working for vennifica back in the day for Mika's content. Is there a better way?
There's a few.

Vili drops silver runes pretty consistently, and her level's pretty high. You can fight a lot of various versions of Vili when redoing the Forest Dungeon after beating her, and just ONLY fight her throughout the dungeon. Silver Runes sell for a lot, and equipping a bunch increases money gain by a lot.

If you do the Labyrinth you can fight exclusively bosses, and you'll also get money at a good rate if your Luck stat is high enough.

donotcare11

Dec 17, 2022
Can you double check that the version is 26b in the menu's credits section? I started a new game to test and didn't run into any errors in the tutorial quest or learning skills.

You can try clicking "ignore" until errors stop popping up but if they are that ubiquitous then it might not work.
okay, so I'm actually running version 26a.

I have tried clicking on the ignore multiple times and nothing happens

Reactions: ccccccccccc

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
okay, so I'm actually running version 26a.

I have tried clicking on the ignore multiple times and nothing happens
You need to update to 26b. As mentioned earlier, the hotfix addressed your exact complaint.

The ignore spam works for minor errors (such as opening an old save on a new game version), but will not work for fatal errors like those in 26a.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlDreams-26bAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Is it possible to mod the Android Version?
If not, How do I run the game in Joiplay?
Because currently, wherever I reach custom UI it does this:

Also, Does someone Know what happened to Mari?
The Download on the Wiki no longer works and the mod has been moved to 'Broken Mods'

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
1) the OP hasnt been updated (this game shows as "last updated 5 month ago" in latest updates). I was wondering what happened to it and when I decided to manually check the thread did I see that there actually were updates

2) " The Capital intro boss now has a lewd CG used in both her fight and her loss scene " technically 3 new CGs and I love it, thank the laby we can interact more with her though I wish to see more of her in storyline. (PS : sad that there isn't a pout face in the CGs tho :O)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 80 Votes