EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Copy of Library Hero.jpg

Overview:
Monster Girl Descent is a Card-Based Roguelike Adult game featuring monster girls.
Travel into a dangerous and notorious cave filled with sexy monster girls. Fight them off or face the consequences, they're hungry for men!
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-16
Release Date: 2024-02-07
Developer: MGGEDev - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 (Alpha Demo)
Language: English
Other Games: Monster Girl Invasion RPG
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Others:

Screenshot 2024-02-07 200130.png Screenshot 2024-01-16 042536.png Screenshot 2024-02-07 200155.png Screenshot 2024-02-07 200045.png Screenshot 2024-02-07 195843.png Screenshot 2024-02-07 195807.png GFlToI3aYAACnqh.jpg GFlToIkaAAAA6wg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
Does this game have monstergirls that fill your deck with bad status cards? Gosh thats always the best part of these games!

Reactions: MGGEDev

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
I hate GoR. I have to lose on purpose in order to get the scene. If this was a VN or something it would be tfine. But since this is a game with GAMEPLAY it's terrible design. Why not just make it in combat? Also why the hell are you using RPG Maker to make a dungeon crawler?

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
It seems this Game is like the classic Doom, but with a card system. Really promising game hopefully soon without any bugs and completed

• Red Heart

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Does this game have monstergirls that fill your deck with bad status cards? Gosh thats always the best part of these games!
The plan is to have that but make the status cards sexual/kinks/corruptions. We should be able to have a lot of fun with them!

I hate GoR. I have to lose on purpose in order to get the scene. If this was a VN or something it would be tfine. But since this is a game with GAMEPLAY it's terrible design. Why not just make it in combat? Also why the hell are you using RPG Maker to make a dungeon crawler?
GoR won't be the only option in the full game, there will be other ways to get the scenes.

In regards to RPG maker, why not? It works and it's the engine we like.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
That character art. Dayum.

Card-based games aren't really my thing, but good art can make up for a lot.

Sign me up for this one!

• Red Heart
Aug 24, 2022
There is no AI. All is hand drawn. We have the WIP sketches to back it up. :)
Just to clarify, I'm not saying it's AI. I just have a hate boner for arts of all kinds. Those "mistakes" (quotation marks because some of that is just my uncharitable interpretation) seem like something a person would feasibly do anyway.
Gonna leave this comment here before this turns into an accusation throwing shitfest, already get enough entertainment from that on other threads.

• Red Heart

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Just to clarify, I'm not saying it's AI. I just have a hate boner for arts of all kinds. Those "mistakes" (quotation marks because some of that is just my uncharitable interpretation) seem like something a person would feasibly do anyway.
Gonna leave this comment here before this turns into an accusation throwing shitfest, already get enough entertainment from that on other threads.
Nah it's all good, I thought your post was funny more than anything else!
I never saw those parts that were pointed out until now.

Nothing wrong with pointing out some mistakes or artistic errors!

I only wanted to clarify no AI is involved because the artists in our project work very hard on handrawing their work. Being called AI would be sad for them. :)

No shitfest or accusations necessary!

Reactions: Fangfencer

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
The plan is to have that but make the status cards sexual/kinks/corruptions. We should be able to have a lot of fun with them!

GoR won't be the only option in the full game, there will be other ways to get the scenes.

In regards to RPG maker, why not? It works and it's the engine we like.
Damn that would be epic. Perhaps a basic card edditor could be included at some point so more lewd cards could be made with various effects like hypnosis corruption or even instant surrenders with 3 or more cards?

203woa21

Apr 4, 2022
hey are pov scenes planned for this game? Idk it just feels kinda weird how you're in first person and then you just yeet yourself out of your body to see the scenes