4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

temporical

Nov 9, 2018
Genuinely a well made side-scroller beat em' up for our community. Games like this are exceedingly rare, and even though there is a gallery with a code ( Hold AWE while in the gallery stage for 5 seconds to unlock all ) I think you would enjoy just playing it by default. The developer isn't asking for skill, or good timing or anything of the sort. Just patience and it plays off well because you're rewarded with 1/4 sex positions for every race in-between every fight. This game has a climax loop. I'm a little bias from that fact alone.

It's almost impossible to critique this game in terms of quality, the developer understands what the player bought their game for and rewards them with somewhat engaging gameplay and cute girls getting knocked up. Which is what we thrive for. I hold my reviews to the idea of: Can the player execute fun gameplay and even min/max combos and sustain and then immediately on the next frame see their character get/ or give in this case, erotic, and interesting sex scenes? Yes. This game can do it. There's rarely a super long pause between combat and there's even a mechanic that incorporates said sex scenes as a way of making your character stronger.

It could've done with some more (Yes, there's even some tenacles in this game! Amazing!) tentacles or even some yaoi content just for variety, but that's nitpicking and isn't necessary for this game at all.

H-Game devs, and aspiring H-Game devs alike, this is a excellent foundation (gameplay wise) to build your game off of. Reward the player with H-scenes, or incorporate it into the combat in a way that streamlines the experience, have different character sizes and different fantasy races, and you CAN reuse animations as long as they're changed appearance wise for the respective enemy, and if it was a good animation to begin with! Knowing your audience will take you so far.

And INCLUDE GALLERY CODES! This is amazing because there are going to be readers in this very comment section looking for gallery so they can enjoy the game in whatever way they want to!

damias

Sep 13, 2020
MSVCR110.dll was not found ...any idea what makes that happen..i cant open the game due to that

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
Th
Install your redistributables. In this case .
A lot of games need these. Same goes for .NET Framework and directX.
Thanks, that's the really weird thing though. I've got them. I must have some other kinda special error or interference going on. Though when I saw someone else has it, it made me raise a brow. I guess it'll be on me to sort out. Thanks though

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Th

Thanks, that's the really weird thing though. I've got them. I must have some other kinda special error or interference going on. Though when I saw someone else has it, it made me raise a brow. I guess it'll be on me to sort out. Thanks though
The game is 32 bit, so even if you have a 64 bit OS you still need the 32 bit version installed (x86). Maybe that's it?
Help please
I don't even know what that means but if you slap that error code in google it should give you some options.
You should probably also start by installing Microsoft Visual C++, .NET Framework, directX etc.

Reactions: Moragan

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
The game is 32 bit, so even if you have a 64 bit OS you still need the 32 bit version installed (x86). Maybe that's it?

I don't even know what that means but if you slap that error code in google it should give you some options.
You should probably also start by installing Microsoft Visual C++, .NET Framework, directX etc.
Thanks mate, you were right. I had the 64 bit and I assumed it was all I'd need. Turns out it was 86 bit. I think this just made me realize another game some ages ago did the same damn thing. I never realized I'd need both formats.

Thanks a ton!

Apr 8, 2019
I have no idea how this game made it to steam given it's pretty obvious about the nonconsensual nature of things. But hey, good for them, super glad it made it there because now we get the scenes all uncensored.

Either way, it's a great game and has great scenes in it, I just wish characters would bounce in satisfying ways for throws. Having them just keel over no matter how you throw them around takes away from the gameplay given you're playing a very grapple-heavy character.

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes