Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Monster Girl Assistant [Demo] [Zulix and NyanzyChan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Short demo, but I like it. I used to have a thing for succubi and this demon girl looks like a succubus. I really like the whole fantasy supernatural setting, the WASD movement, and the 3D camera controls during the scenes. This game is off to a great start. If I were to change anything, it would be to let the player have the ability to immediately replay a sex scene with the same partner without having to start the game over or load an earlier save. And I hope that if there are new and different partners later on, that it won't be difficult to revisit previous ones. I am glad that there are objects in the environment that you can interact with. After examining one, it gave me some insight into what the demon girl's likes are which might become useful later on. I hope that this turns out to be a very long game with lots and lots of updates, and that all the various monster girls will be good looking.

Bug Report - I tabbed out of the game to write this review, and when I came back to the game the demon girl's hair had fallen off and was hanging around her neck. So she was completely bald.