• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mac [792 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
They absolutely forgot to tag them and call them out on their ignorance. True that!
they forgot about the macusers altogether disrespect
This game has actual paths where MC is the friend of the girls who needs the help of a hell demoness to fix the brain of the zombie girl from going extinct.

You can skip the game and pretend you do not know it or you could enjoy fkking a demoness to save your friend like you do the ghost or the vampire or the witch - they need sexual healing and you as MC owe it to yourself to help your peers and show up when they need you unfaltering support.
And with regards to the recent demon scene, can the lesbian NTR scene be avoided (can MC prevent it, and if so...how?)

Reactions: MrBenny

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Reading through the forms, some are saying this has a harem path, lesbian content, and yet there is no mention of the mentioned content in the tags. And some are also saying it has NTR content now, but no tag for that any where (I also checked the developer's other sites, and nothing is mentioned about any of that content).

I know a few months into this project the dev removed the harem tag, and it's not in the future tag location. Where are players getting their info from?

And with regards to the recent demon scene, can the lesbian NTR scene be avoided (can MC prevent it, and if so...how?)

Regards,
NTR moment -> MC are having fun with girlfriend of Werewolf, when he was dragged into forest for "challenge". Genre: Netori -> MC can satisfy girlfriend with cock, boyfriend can`t and don`t want too much, even if he is thinking about himself as "Leader of Werewolf".

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Not in mine.

MC had sex with the girls while the demon watched.
Thanks for the reply...does that mean if MC performs (has sex with the girls in front) for the demon, she doesn't do anything with them and makes him watch?

Regards.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.8.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

wooking

Jan 5, 2023
Not sure if it's just me, but I'm not seeing any animations when playing a scene from the replay gallery anymore or in the game - no mods etc installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crysalx and Dagrath

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Dev really knows how to make a wolf mc into dog mc by getting him beaten by two girls and then yelled at because mc was distracted,
Nina was my top li, but killed that chemistry with that condescending bullshit.
Devil Takes two of his LIs to eat , mc down there looking pretty asking the devil to please stop ,
Well he said "stop or taste my anger' but felt more like please stop my pussy hurts
while he is yet again saved by a lil girl .
Got yelled by that witch girl too,
Mc should renamed as retarded and dumb dog species

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
MonsterEyeGames Im still not fully through the latest update and i'm not sure how Shark knowledgeable you are but if your looking for a creative 'out' on that story just have the King Shark fall on his back.... When shark's are inverted (upside down) in the water they fall asleep instantly.. something to consider for your fight lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Same with me, so what? I was just telling the guy that was "pretending" that what people talked was just in their heads, nothing more.
That's not what he said at all.

What he said was that in order for the Demon to make the MC kneel and watch takes the player to make specific choices and force the girls to do it and not be on thier route.

It is very literally not NTR not only because they aren't love interests in that case but because it takes the player to have pushed the girls into it.

That means the only way to see the lesbian scene is for that person to specifically choose it.

You and a few others make it sound like the scene is forced but it isn't.

Just checked something in that scene. I'm on all 3 of their routes and if the MC refuses the sex scene then Rachel forces the Demon to honour the contract so even having the MC refuse doesn't force the lesbian scene.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
What the freakin' feck happened to Maxines hair??
She suddenly dropped at least 2 points on the hotness scale :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: kerasyn
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes