Red469

May 18, 2018
The Angel race is one of the many races that the user guyverek made in his mod "Complex Breeding". (putting this here in case someone is new in this thread and doesn't know the mod)

here is a guide that i made for the complex breeding mod

there is a part where i show the races where i can get

here it is to get an angel, just pass the mouse on a human slave and put the mouse on the name "human" and you will see the what you need to have the evolution you want
View attachment 2680044
basically you need to have a +8 sacred and +4 magical.
you can do that by breeding with monsters but in the brothel you have to make the slave breed with specific customers

arcane convlave to make the slave's children be born with magic essence
knight order to be born with sacred essence

ps: in to unlock knight order you need to alredy have reputation with the other guilds. you do that just puting slaves in the rooms where you upgraded with the specific guild that you want.

or option B that is to have make a slave with sacred essence (like the elf from the elf scientist or the sheep from the blacksmith) breed with any monster then have the human slave have the essence that allows it to have human babies with the monster (demon for goblin and orc. Feral for werewolf) and keep breeding and having slave and monster babies until you have a level 8 sacred and level 4 magic.

but to remove demonic or feral essence when you don't want it anymore you need to upgrade tentacle room to have" + [demonic] essence" because the plus remove from the slave and put the energy on the tentacles rooms in general
Great info, Thank you Very Much for the Guide included.

Reactions: JonasJobs

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021
Ah shoot. Been a while since I looked at updates for CB and it appears to have been nuked. Anyone know if there is a mirror for it?

w951889614

Aug 5, 2020
Does anyone have the beta version?
MBM.Ver 0.10.0 includes previous versions where the gameplay is different from now. Unfortunately, the author has deleted his download address.

Reactions: Krongorka

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Reactions: Slime0

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Can someone please share a save? I can't find one for the latest version. I've been playing for hours and I could really use some help xD

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
How about a ?
Hey, thanks for the guide, but I have already done all of it and more. The thing I need is progress of the "main" characters

Also, I am not 100% sure, but there are stuff missing in the guide ^^'

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes