Mod Unity Monster Black Market - Random Names and Chaotic Market Mods

rocky19141

Apr 1, 2019
Is it possible to make this mod compatible with Complex Breeding? At any rate I think random names should have been a part of the game itself already, having every character have names gives them so much depth, but who would manually do that

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
RandomNames not working for me. There is no effect in-game, and the cfg file gets reset after each launch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Nvm, fixed the issue

Last edited:

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Is it possible to make this mod compatible with Complex Breeding? At any rate I think random names should have been a part of the game itself already, having every character have names gives them so much depth, but who would manually do that
I currently don't plan to make Random Names compatible with ComplexBreeding. But if someone wants to do it shouldn't be too difficult. If someone always wanted to mod a game making RandomNames mod for ComplexBreeding is a nice start.

I am looking into making something similar to ChaoticMarkets for ComplexBreeding, though. The half-baked mod is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10733705
It is done. The Complex Breeding for Dummies mod allows to configure Complex Breeding in a similar manner as Chaotic Market for the Base Game.

Last edited:
Reactions: rocky19141

Luva21

Sep 29, 2021
I just install the mod pack of Surgy but some mods are disabled, is there anyone know how to fix that.