VN Ren'Py Abandoned Monster Addict [v2.0 Demo] [GreasyHyena]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Is it even possible to end up with Kelpy? I've tried going through the entire game and avoiding the sex options, since Robbie mentions "be a good boy to get a good boy" and avoid sex to make Kelpy feel more comfortable around you.

Is it just not implemented yet?

Also...who in the heck do you give the bangle and oran berry to?

Nightfall1

Oct 17, 2017
The game doesnt even launch for me. Just nothing
Nevermind, somehow putting the game in lower folder solved the problem.

gayentertain

Aug 13, 2018
There is no update right now. Just joined him on Patreon to see and it turns out every week the guy posts "updates" but they are actually just pics of updates he is making not actual, downloadable content. But they are all titled "Game Update". It's a fucking racket. Anyways according to his Discord, he will have an update May 10th for Patreons. A public release would come out about a month after that.

Louisianafor50

Jan 28, 2019
^ I second that request kindly also to whom can share. :)
From what I have checked on patron anyway he has posted a of "Game update" posts, unable to see what they meant but it says the title of the posts as game updates and seen on Yiff party that there seems to be a night/day mechanic, new pokemon and characters, would greatly appreciate anyone able to share just because been half a year since last update, thank you

Reactions: Coolboy91

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Nothing New lewd as far as I heard! Just Game mechanics like shop and started some mainquest line with one tast only.
As I heard,one schene with a
-male pokemon and a human felmale with just dick patting
-"rude"sketches with female cow pokemons
-Female sleeping pokemon skech

A say again,"AS I heard" ! :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes