Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
First time hearing of Campfire writing so can't speak to that. are you familiar with how to make a flowchart? the app i linked is very simple and self explanatory to use and is also Free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Campfire is highly recommended for those creating a story or world. I'm not amazing at them but I can see what you mean, tht would deffo make things easier to follow for me, good thinkin

Last edited:

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
wym, there are two choices (atm) that if you make both of them wrong (or right) will get you NTRed, maybe I fucked up the code. Did you
because this is what leads to NTR atm so if you didn't do either of these please lemme know cuz I might've fucked up big time
I think you might have because I choose loyalty path. But nevertheless, apart from the Ntr, it’s a very good experience

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chupa Studios

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
wym, there are two choices (atm) that if you make both of them wrong (or right) will get you NTRed, maybe I fucked up the code. Did you
because this is what leads to NTR atm so if you didn't do either of these please lemme know cuz I might've fucked up big time
Yeah it's weird because I go home early and I return to my wife early as possible ( means if i have a choice, I prefer my wife over some random broad, but still, got NTR, I even remember i had a talk with my wife that I want to be free( it's an option i guess) .

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I bloody love the game. Huge fan of NTR. the writing is great and would love to have the transformation and sissification enter the game. I request the dev to put it in PLS.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chupa Studios

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
I kinda skimmed through it after realizing none of the choices are tracked.

I think it could have been a pretty decent start. I liked the dialogues and character archetypes. I can see a glimmer of potential if you take some time to learn to code and brainstorming the routes.

Some tips.

The most important character in the game, the wife, has too many different actresses playing her. I guess you will stick to that one blond chick for sex scenes, but try to stick to that girl for every pic of her. At one point, there was a totally different brunette used for her pic.

I am not a programmer, but you need to use some variables and flags for a game like this. How can you add routes without it?

As for the routes, don't go too crazy with it. If I am seeing your intentions right, you should stick to 2 main routes. Harem and NTR. You could make subpaths. For example, for the "harem" route, you could be faithful to the wife for a romance route. For the NTR, one subroute could be the MC getting all the girls stolen eventually and feeling miserable and the other could be a willing cuck that enjoys getting humiliated.

Right now, I feel like you are on track for a mixed route. The MC is generally pretty outgoing and competent, having chances to bang other girls like a chad (I think... I skimmed it). So when this MC gets cucked by John at the end, it could result in some cognitive dissonance, depending how well it's handled. I like both harem and NTR, but I like to get into the mindset prior to playing. If I'm playing a "bang all the chicks" chad MC, it feels off when he gets cucked unless it's handled with finesse. If I'm going for the NTR route, I want the MC to suffer and feel weak. It's not impossible to do a mixed route though, just very hard to pull off. Rise of the Crime Lord is one I can think of that pulls it off spectacularly, although it's dual protagonist.

Regardless of what you choose to do, the first step is to plan out a broad outline of the routes and think of the coding required to support the routes. Make sure it's feasible for you.

*One final note. A lot of devs don't quite get the power of NTR when attempting it. I think you blew the load too early. If the MC catches the wife getting dicked in the first release, there is really only one place to go from here, the willing cuck route. I mean, that's the typical western way and many people like it. I think it's more effective if you tease the NTR a bit more and then blow it up somewhere down the line. Play with the uncertainty, paranoia, maybe some circumstantial evidence like questionable social media pics or whatever. If you are willing to show things outside of MC's POV, you could even show the wife's scenes without doing the "NTR reveal" too early. Anyways, just some thoughts that you could consider if it lines up with what you wanted to do.
It took me a while to get what you mean by different actresses playing the wife since atm I'm using Elsa as her image but I get what you mean, I'll be going over that in the next few updates but I can see how it can be confusing when I use a stock photo as well (I got these photos before I got the sex photos that's why).

Yeah no, atm I was really just putting the story out there and see if it sticks, the new update has been on the code but I'm still working on it and will be put out alongside the next few updates dw

In regards to the NTR, I'm with you. I'll be making a few changes down the line but for this release, I wanted to show what the story has to offer yk (in fact I was gonna go three routes with the wife, the loyal, the gets NTR and the mystery NTR. atm its the quick NTR one since in this release MC goes home early and sees them). Since I based it on That Girl mod by Timmy Reed. Shadowic pointed out that it's not the best way to go about it, so I'll be doing works on the first chapter to make it more about the relationship between MC and wife rather than MC fucking around. I'll be checking that game out to see how they handled it.
I'll be looking into other paths ofc, paths that will cement how dom or sub, faithful or not the MC is which will result in different interactions with the wife.

But yeah that side note is what the second NTR path is gonna be, I need to check more media to get some inspiration for sure. But ye atm a lot of what's here is subject to change and I'll be doing so where needed, its why I released the game as it is, to get some feedback and see what sticks and what doesn't so this is really helpful honestly

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Literally there are tons of harem and non NTR games on the site but u just decide to come and hate on the dev for adding it can u grow up please and respect other's if u don't like NTR exclude it and don't show in the games that has them !!as for the game its really good , well job dev i have some stuff i wish u can reconsider about the game when the MC tells the wife that he wants to fuck other girls i wish that there is choice not to tell so we can have path that we can stay loyal to the wife ( and get choice to have sex or get with other girls or not )
Yeah... I mean their username checks out so... Hopefully, they'll enjoy the Non-NTR path once the chapter is complete XP

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it and your wishes are my commands! I'm not sure when but that will be included in the game, a faithful MC, faithful Wife, both, neither, and a mix and match will be in the game but that's a lot of scripts so I'll need some time to get more paths in the works.

Some sob back story on the game, originally the MC was single but after seeing how including a wife could make the story more interesting I added her and so then I had to add NTR because you can't have a char in an adult game and not have them not fuck around innit

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Glad you clarified the nature of the game so soon in the comments.
As a suggestion, you may want to add said disclaimer somewhere on the 1st post, maybe right after the overview, such as "NTR will be optional in future releases." or something of that nature.
Some don't check the comments, even if they're on the 1st page, so you may skip some headaches explaining later.

Wish you good luck withthe game!
Yeah... I'll add that now there are a lot of comments already with mixed feelings on the NTR for sure... I get it, but ye gotta make it bold so ppl are aware, thanks for the heads up!

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
I read on other comments about a faithful MC that is willing to be NTR'd, I'd support that too dev if you need the motivation heh
Great! I can't promise anything yet in terms of when but I'll deffo be putting that in the oven! Maybe with some fem dom wife as well

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alds1977

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
I bloody love the game. Huge fan of NTR. the writing is great and would love to have the transformation and sissification enter the game. I request the dev to put it in PLS.
Wow thank you, thank you I'm glad you enjoyed the writing I've been doubting it for a long time but all this support is a real motivation tool! And Yes trans and sissy are deffo going into the game. can't promise when but I'll be adding little sprinkles here and there with the next updates

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
I think you might have because I choose loyalty path. But nevertheless, apart from the Ntr, it’s a very good experience
Shit, sorry about that... I'll fix that ASAP and as suggested by a previous user, I'll be adding other reasons for getting NTRed so it feels more earned (meaning that if you've been a good husband you won't get NTRed). Atm I'm working on closing the week with other scenes at Kyle's party and ofc a non-NTR welcome home

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Yeah it's weird because I go home early and I return to my wife early as possible ( means if i have a choice, I prefer my wife over some random broad, but still, got NTR, I even remember i had a talk with my wife that I want to be free( it's an option i guess) .
YEah, yeah about that... So idk if you play v0.5 or 0.7 buuut in 0.7 you shouldn't get NTRed but because I haven't finished the week atm this is all I have in the game, I'll be adding other things to do at Kyle's party as well as what to say to wife (tho that'll be after chapter 1 is complete, meaning for the moment you'll talk to wife about being free but depending on your choices you'll get NTR or not in the next update)

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hey! all fixed now, you can download 0.7 rar, I made a mistake tryna update the thread and killed all the links. If you want to join the discord there's always an up to date link in case I fuck up here again
i would like to but i dont use Discord so thanks for let me know it anyway...i should suggest that you can upload your game on moponga to have a chance to play it online and enjoy it space disk free hahahaha but well i think it still need more, i played it and well its kinda messy, sorry for being rude on this but i hope you can surprise us later with the next update

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote