• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GayBiggusDickuss

Apr 12, 2023
When someone decide to back them. Do you?
As I said earlier, I won't until they stop their bullshit
My bad I didn't know you made a post about stopped updates. But it looks like their recent one is going to be the last one until they drop 1.0.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
My bad I didn't know you made a post about stopped updates. But it looks like their recent one is going to be the last one until they drop 1.0.
Np mate. Yep, I read their update post. Not sure if the two last update are worth the money tho.
Not for me, at least.

player two

Dec 4, 2022
First time you meet with her in mansions entrance, the one are you enjoying looking at my ass. And I cant proceed further than that conversation
I tried loading different saves of mine and cannot seem to nail the start of Janes without a fresh playthrough. Can you post one specific save file & the version you're using? Note: I only have the Itch.io Versions (latest release for me is 0.42, previous was 0.39)

* Open Windows Explorer then paste in: %LocalAppData%\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames
* Attach file MonolithBaySaveSlot999.sav . That is the "autosave" file so make sure it has where you're stuck - it should.

No guarantees I can play through it. The Dev had to fix one of my save files for Vi. It's possible yours might be stuck for Jane. The Dev is more active on the Discord - that's where I got my Save file fixed.

Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
I tried loading different saves of mine and cannot seem to nail the start of Janes without a fresh playthrough. Can you post one specific save file & the version you're using? Note: I only have the Itch.io Versions (latest release for me is 0.42, previous was 0.39)

* Open Windows Explorer then paste in: %LocalAppData%\MonolithBay\Saved\SaveGames
* Attach file MonolithBaySaveSlot999.sav . That is the "autosave" file so make sure it has where you're stuck - it should.

No guarantees I can play through it. The Dev had to fix one of my save files for Vi. It's possible yours might be stuck for Jane. The Dev is more active on the Discord - that's where I got my Save file fixed.
Thanks for help,heres my save. My version is also 0.42

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Hi, when i finish the delivery job, i respawn inside the building and get stuck everytime
Definitely a bug.
Personally, after doing it just one time, I accept and then abandon the pizza run. I only get $10 for max. My IRL time is worth more XD. I do it as the last task of the game's day being it always triggers night fall. Nice thing about MB, you don't need a lot of money. Just enough for Hill House later (only $100 at that.) You can also the same accept/abandon with the Bike race.

Lifeplayer

Jun 21, 2022
The Monkey Pirate Assassin thingy (ship minigame) gives the most money. Circle the hostiles from the back for easy wins. 2024-02-27 05-31-31-10.png

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I loaded one of the older saves from a few updates ago. This save is from the point where the main story is finished. Some of the main girls have been standing in one place all day. Is this a bug or normal?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lifeplayer

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so you can move in with multiple girls but you can't have sex in the same room with them or make them all pregnant? Then what was the point in allowing it?

Reactions: Lifeplayer

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Ok so you can move in with multiple girls but you can't have sex in the same room with them or make them all pregnant? Then what was the point in allowing it?
I don't know if it's a bug, but when I move in with a girl, she just stands in that house in one spot all day unless I ask her to follow me.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes