2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Eudaldigo

Apr 4, 2023
Ah....
This circle is so Nostalgic, it bring a good amount of game and pixel animation which also similiar as Sakuragi Shoukai's before all technologies advance.

It will be really good if this site keep all the good old game.

Speaking of Nostalgic, It is sad to see good circle like Waterspoon and Libra Heart stop making a game...

Though, good to see GingiraDotStar and Etching Edge is back with new game.
wow, very good level. Truly a man of culture

Eudaldigo

Apr 4, 2023
Remember folks, ever day is someone's first time playing RPG Maker.

That error isn't the game's fault, its not broken. Its just telling you that you don't have the RTP(Runtime Package) installed. You can get them off the official RPG Maker website. Just google "RPGMaker RTP" and you should get there pretty quick. Looks like this one is a VX game, but you'd probably be well off downloading them all and saving yourself the trouble if you decide to try any other RPGM games later.
thank you so much

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
check out the other SCAR games

the gladiator one is kino and the timestop one is fun.

Mountain dragon

Formerly 'DORIANCVS'
Jun 9, 2023

That error isn't the game's fault, its not broken. Its just telling you that you don't have the RTP(Runtime Package) installed. You can get them off the official RPG Maker website. Just google "RPGMaker RTP" and you should get there pretty quick. Looks like this one is a VX game, but you'd probably be well off downloading them all and saving yourself the trouble if you decide to try any other RPGM games later.
i cant understand chinese or japanese, i tried google lens but it said pure gibberish, so that didnt help

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
Game is simple, you can play it in Japanese. A key to shoot, S to put a mine and D to heal. You lose life overtime and with damage.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

jagder

Sep 16, 2018
Is there any reason to download the japanese one or is it the same as the english one?

Edit: downloading from mixdrop makes antivirus go nuts but mega comes out clean.

Last edited:

qbox360

Jul 5, 2022

i must be doing something wrong i downloaded what u said and i still get the error

Reactions: Eudaldigo

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to translate the text? Translator ++ wasn't able to access the actual dialogue files...

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes