IHopOnYouNow

Oct 18, 2023
From what I've played, the endings are great despite the art being taken elsewhere, just wish there was an ending gallery or something, since last time I tried to get a Desolation Zone I got stuck in a mannequin basement somehow last time I tried.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
There is a gallery from the moment you reach the inn in the succubus-infested village, in the fireplaces. Bit of a roundabout way of doing it, I grant, but it does exist.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
From what I playing, the endings are great despite the art being taken elsewhere, just wish there was an ending gallery or something, since last time I tried to get a Desolation Zone I got stuck in a mannequin basement somehow last time I tried.
There "is" a "gallery". It's actually the battles in the arena, and sadly, it only the battle endings. About a proper gallery, I remember I once asked the creator on about it and sadly they said it wouldn't have because the arena alone was already to hard for them to code, or something like that.
And about this mannequin basement, it's the . It's hard, but it's possible to complete.

Reactions: IHopOnYouNow

IHopOnYouNow

Oct 18, 2023
There "is" a "gallery". It's actually the battles in the arena, and sadly, it only the battle endings. About a proper gallery, I remember I once asked the creator on about it and sadly they said it wouldn't have because the arena alone was already to hard for them to code, or something like that.
And about this mannequin basement, it's the . It's hard, but it's possible to complete.
Yeah, it wasn't because it was hard or anything as I had a walkthrough, but I might've entered it at the wrong time so I broke something. To be fair, I used a code so there's that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69ztare

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
What other endings are there other than the battle ones?
Basically, almost all the ones on the " " page that doesn't have an explanation that begins with "lose to".
So, things like specific NPC dialogue (like lying to mansion owner or making ALL tutorial girl questions), things that happens only on specific places (like playing the piano or that box accident on the mall), and even battle related but not about losing them (like using "split" as a female or beating the sphinx but skipping her third question), and so on, at least the last time I checked, they are all only available "for a limited time". I don't know if the dev has made them available since them (I haven't played in while).

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Tried using joiplay for Android use and got this error.

Turned off the built in cheats and it works fine.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes