Ren'Py - Completed - Monkey Business [v1.0] [Lazy Monkey]

1. 5.00 star(s)

V19XX

Greatly surprised by this game.
    The writing is not the best around and theres some engrish here and there but still not bad, i will say simple but effective.

The best thing this game does is the characters relationships, it actually feels like the family know and love each other, really refreshing since in most other games the characters act like estrangers and their reactions are really fake black and white.

Render wise it's ok, not the best not the worst. The models are good but can be a little bit out of place seeing how the mom looks almost the same age as the sister. Both characters are very attractive tho.

Maybe the only thing i didn't like was the side characters, i just cant get interested in them, i also like incest the most so maybe thats also the reason why. One of the problems of many games is the gazillion characters without a reason of existing or just to be sex dolls, they exist just to be "content". Is not that bad in this game but still, i prefer just to get two or three characters that i can feel attached.

Thanks for reading!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Bubilonka

This game is top notch... it really covers all kind of fetishes plus it has pretty good renders for such an early version of the game it comes with a lot of content. I write really rarely reviews for games but this one definitely deservers plus it has unique faces/models which is always nice to see.
    It has a lot of teasing and blue balls moments but its that good that you cum most of the time.. this game will go BIG !!! :love:
  3. 4.00 star(s)

sensujoy01

I genuinely like this game. Loved the milf and sis models. Absolutely loved some of the scenes(adding some animation would be more fun, dont ya think?).
    But I'd really love it if it was a bit slow-paced. Me, personally, don't like the main gals giving the goods away so soon in to the game. It'd make more sense & would be more fun(for me at least) if there were a lot more of teasing, casual groping & 'affection showing' things going on, you know what I mean? These are my personal opinion tho. I'm aware that a lot of people actually like to go straight into action. All the best for the future updates!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jack.mikecock

NPC looks okay.... gameplay wise not so, cause the pacing is super fast like one click ure at home and the other ure at school? weird. renpy part got some issues where the mother would be in two places at the same time, plot was pretty swallow, i mean the storyline was very unrealistic and not in depth
  5. 5.00 star(s)

wrathofthedragon

Ver 0.1

Story 4/5 - Interesting plot, paths progresses too fast. Can't decide pro or con because of the rewarding renders. Clarity and proofreading needed at some places.

Renders 5/5 - Amazing renders. Beautiful women. MC better than most games.

Verdict: Excellent game. Eagerly waiting for next update. :BootyTime:
  6. 4.00 star(s)

lvlup

The graphics are decent and the characters interesting. This is a very promising title if only some more work was put into grounding the characters. The corruption goes a bit too fast, especially with the mother. The sister oscillates between hating you (nicely done) and wanting to jump your bone (again too fast) and trying to dominate you.

The sandbox element so far seems a bit useless. It's not grindy but doesn't add anything to the game. It would be nice if there was a monetary system. Perhaps a nice blackmail route for the sister or coercing her with cash/gifts (the game somewhat hints on that with the family not being able to afford her clothing whims).

The H-scenes are nice, albeit not much of them yet. I'm keeping an eye for further updates of this title.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

crunchie123

Really really good start on the game.I like being able to test both femdom and maledom routes. The renders look amazing and the game is really well done the scenes and the dialogue is really good even if there are complaints about the english.

Although some scenes felt like it jumped too quickly to a sex scene or something similar to that, it was still pretty enjoyable.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

phreadom

Just played the 0.1. Fantastic start! Lots of story, great renders with beautiful women... about the only things that could use some polish are a bit more clarity on the walkthrough for what you've accomplished already, and a bit on the translation to English, which I think also affects the first point. Other than that I'm really looking forward to more on this one.