May 11, 2022
Moniker Smith I keep getting this more and more often in the game at different points and no matter how many times I restart my laptop or delete and download the game again and again, it keeps happening its frustrating I contacted you on patreon as the same name but then said nevermind because I thought it was gone its not. This never happened before but after a certain point this problem just came out of nowhere and won't go away.

The first picture shows after which point it happened to me this point and the second is what pops up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial Android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.55.
  • Full (Book Two & Three + Book One)
  • Stripped Down (Book Two & Three only)
  • Full (Book Two & Three + Book One) (incest)
  • Stripped Down (Book Two & Three only) (incest)
you need at least Android 11 to install!

keep in mind that the Stripped Down version (Book Two & Three only) and the Full version (Book Two & Three + Book One) are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.55 Public

Note: You will need to download the new Bloodlines [Base Game + Book Three] (which will show simply as "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.55" on MEGA, for now), Bloodlines Book Two Patch, AND the "Update to v0.55" to have a fully functional install. I'm hoping to iron this out in the future.

"[Base Game + Book Three] - Heavy" is EXACTLY 5GB, so you will need time to download all the patches.

Milly's Bloodline unlocks by completing "Gisele hears voices," but that scene does NOT link to Milly's scenes (i.e. you will need to return to the Bloodlines Menu). Both Jamie and Milly's new scenes will intertwine with older scenes, but you will usually be able to find the new scenes unlocked rather than have to replay the older scenes.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update the [Base Game + Book Three] to v0.55. Please note that a [Base Game + Book Three] installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.55 patch to a Lite [Base Game + Book Three] install and vice-versa.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.55 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.55 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

Last edited:

DerpSioux69

Mar 12, 2019
Bloodlines v0.55 now available to the public!

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .
Content added in v0.55
  • 740 new images
  • Udita's first vampire transformation
  • Milly's second vampire transformation
  • Greg's first vampire transformation
  • 1 new Bloodline: Milly
  • 1 new character: Udita
  • About 30 new transformation "shifts"
  • new scenes at Streets of Lind, Lind Police Station, Jamie's Living Room, Jamie's Bedroom, Greg's Bedroom, Milly's Living Room, Laundromat, Lind Town Square, Downtown Lind, Meredith's Liquor Store and more.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I love this game but I find it almost impossible to navigate. Does anyone have any tips? Like, should I play through each of the the threads of Ben and the four girls to begin with, as far as possible, and then go back to the points where they intersect with others? When you get to the point in the temple-type-thing that it tells you to play another thread, should I save at that point, then return to another intersection? I see all these 'new scenes' and chapters and characters in the updates, and I can't work out how to access them. Thanks!

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Moniker Smith's Bloodlines v0.55 Public [Ready to Play]
Thank you so much for putting this together/making it available. seriously the dev needs to really think / work on their distribution models. (not to mention compression techniques but that's a different issue).

MHopnoton

Jun 1, 2023
Im sorry can i ask something, i got kinda bug when i played the game i can't choose any bloodline and the game kinda freeze there. How can i play it again?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
dowloading the full heavy version I still have missing images (underobservation.001 and the rest, meredithawakening.001 and the rest etc)

even using the .55 update doesnt seem to fix it

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes