AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
For some reason the incest patch is breaking on book one for me, just did a fresh reinstall yet every few lines its gives errors (No crashes or save breaking, but still slightly annoying)

Wraithie

May 24, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.51.
you need at least Android 11 to install!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep in mind that "Book Two only" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated 19.08.2023 (added incest versions)
Can anyone upload the book two + one (Inc patch) to another platform cause it exceeds the quota for mega download. I don't subscribe to mega... T. T Pretty please...

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone have links to all of the Dev Diaries? I could only find links to and

Dec 30, 2018
just in case anyone is interested, someone's setting up a Bloodlines fan subreddit. Right now there's nothing too it, but it is pretty new:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.52 Public

Note: Play Ricky and Heidi's Bloodlines to access the new content. These should be unlocked, if you played "Ben and Mia visit the Dean" in Mia's Bloodline. You will also find that Katie's Bloodline weaves into this update and should allow access to both Heidi and Ricky's new scenes.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.52. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.52 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.52 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.52 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial Android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.52.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)

keep in mind that "Book Two only" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonikerSmithsBloodlines-0.52Heavy
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Shit! You need a Rosetta stone to decipher what to download. That page needs reworked! Good thing that question gets asked and answered a lot.

Reactions: HarryHill99

dakkarf952

Jan 2, 2018
So i ran into a little (or bigger?) bug. Apparently there is no text beyond "..." appearing starting from Katies "busy little bees" chapter. I checked the files and indeed the script has nothing but: "..." for dialogue...i doubt this is intentional right?

Fake Edit:

After some faffing about the solution is simple, download the light update, then just copy the script file (and only the script file) over to your game folder and you should have text.

Reactions: muerde and genlevy

genlevy

Feb 18, 2018
So i ran into a little (or bigger?) bug. Apparently there is no text beyond "..." appearing starting from Katies "busy little bees" chapter. I checked the files and indeed the script has nothing but: "..." for dialogue...i doubt this is intentional right?

Fake Edit:

After some faffing about the solution is simple, download the light update, then just copy the script file (and only the script file) over to your game folder and you should have text.
Thanks, your solution worked :)

MidnightFowl

Oct 12, 2023
I’m posting this piece here for the creator, Moniker Smith, to hopefully see. Or at least spark some thoughts on the forum. I’ve defended the game designs in the reviews, but I unfortunately agree that there is a lack of horror and story variance in this game. I don’t expect readers to be afraid, but I do believe there should be more scenes that convey a sense of unease, tension, and horror for the characters. There are multiple changes that this game could make. They are interlinked and a change in one area would directly improve another.

To add horror, there should be more scenes that take place at night. I really like the events in book one where vampires were prowling around at night nude in their pale forms. It felt supernatural when compared to scenes with vampires mingling in the daylight. Let them crawl on walls or ceilings. Have them hide behind curtains or under the bed. Make them climb through windows and jump across buildings. Highlight the inhuman and perverse attributes to create more eerie scenes and showcase the monster that these humans have become. Being clothed works really well in scenes that involve human camouflage, but it also humanizes them to a degree and covers the vampiric features that make them “monsters”. Additionally, if vampires are unburdened by societal expectations and worries, it might be better to remove clothes completely to show the stark differences in mindset and physicality between a human, fledgling, and vampire. To make the game feel more spooky, there needs to be a mix of human camouflage and monster scenes in the town takeover. I think it would be unnerving being surrounded by vampires in their pale “monstrous” forms as the town slowly dwindles.

Including non-con and BDSM in both lewd and regular scenes will improve the variety and horror of the visual novel. Considering orgasms are one of the catalysts to transformation, the game could explore forced orgasms or orgasm denial. There could be scenes where the human, stage one, and stage two fledgling are forced into transforming. As an example, a stage two fledgling could wake up restrained terrified on an operating table with a vampire looming over. When weapons and thrown objects are ineffective against monsters it can create unnerving scenes. Using rituals to catalyze transformations can add more occult feel to the visual novel. To create certain horror events, there's no need to include overt transformation. For instance, a victim could be dragged into a closet and pop out as a full vampire. If Bloodlines decides to go really diabolical, violent scenes could be added by burning more vampires or “killing” additional humans.

The vampires becoming powerful in book two is hurting the story and scenes. The combination of the corruptive blood, the magical mist, and the vampiric suggestions all together remove many possible internal and external conflicts from the story. Most characters do not acknowledge or struggle with the corruption inside themselves and their peers. Townspeople become docile and compliant. The result is that most scenes are similar or predictable even if the characters and settings are different. While all these are extremely beneficial for the vampires, it unfortunately makes the story and characters less interesting for players. The visual novel also includes chase and resistance scenes, but the tension is lost after the character is infected and shifts into a fledgling, becoming a willful participant, which leads to my next point.

While there are stark physical differences between the vampiric stages, there are less observable differences for the psychological state. The progression of corruption can be immediately noticed from human to fledgling, but is not really apparent with fledgling to vampire. At stage two, characters are almost identical in behavior and mannerisms to a full vampire. I mentioned the appeal of seeing well-adjusted individuals turn into a depraved reflection of themselves in my review. That change is two-thirds or more complete with the onset of infection, it's far too quick in my opinion. This reduces the impact of each stage of infection and the depth of corruption arcs. This problem is shown in book two when stage one students are already engaging in public sex in the hallways of the campus. When the majority of the students are stage two fledglings or vampires, I don’t know how much more drastically different the campus can get with each iteration.

Additionally, fledglings are either magically given a sense of purpose or are sabotaged emotionally which eliminates possible storylines and scenes. Many characters are described to lose fear after the first infection which makes the rest of the scene predictable. The vampiric stages have such mild differences in characterization that corruption feels drawn out. This problem is apparent with slow-burn events that span over multiple updates. Characters such as Dean Hayes are intelligent prude humans who lose their respectable aspects immediately after the first bite, but while the mental corruption is mostly complete, the physical corruption takes multiple updates and is less impactful. The transformation stages should be adjusted to have incremental mental changes. Moreover, full vampire transformations are the final stretch of corruption where the stakes should be high. That is when a human truly falls victim to corruption and completes their journey into vampire. This is the transformation that will appeal most to the readers/viewers. That final shift and trigger is important, so it would be more impactful if more characters were not mentally monsters upon reaching stage two. Something like the stages of acceptance could be integrated into the corruption.

With the combination of vampire powers and the vampiric stages, every townsperson is a lamb led to the slaughter. This is a stark difference to book one where there was more variety for the viewer. Characters like Raze and Mercy are choosing to be vampires. Dave is aware of his changes and tries to respond accordingly. In book two, both multi-transformation or slow-burn scenes are starting to blend together. That being said, with the current story set-up, there's logical reasoning as to why most character and corruption arcs are similar. But there’s also a need to balance the types of scenes to ensure the readers/viewers do not get bored. There still is an expanding cast of characters and the story is hardly complete, so there’s a lot more opportunity to change things. My in-game explanation currently is that the vampires gained too much malign influence in book two, which also strengthened the symptoms of infection. On another note, supporters expect new lewd scenes every update. Instead of using the lewd scene as the transformation catalyst for winner of the poll, it could be used to revisit fan favorite or less featured vampires. Which could also be voted by supporters. While the vampires are in esctacy, it means scenes with winners can be creative and transformation shifts could initiated by other catalysts. The scenes would be less monotonous. I am a corruption enthusiast and this story really hits a specific note that is less explored, let alone in a visual format. Because of that, I really like this project and want it to be at its very best! Whatever the decision, I will still enjoy the visual novel!

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial Android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.53.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.

updated: 18.10.2023 (added incest versions)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirimaru

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.53 Public

Note: Unfortunately, this month's intended narrative content had to be delayed because it had too many bugs to fix in a reasonable amount of time. The hardcore content, on the other hand, is completely intact. You MUST replay "Lauren makes her rounds" until it gives the option to "Follow Nora's Bloodline" in order to unlock the new content.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.52. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.52 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.53 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.53 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes