Comic collection by Mongo Bongo​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Developer/Publisher: Mongo Bongo
Censorship:None
Language:
Pages: -thousands-
Resolution: -varies-
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:

Old Collection Contents:

Old Collection: - -

Contents of Sets and Others

Sets 2015-2019: - - - -
Sets 2014: - - - -
Sets 2013: - - - -
Sets 2012: - - - -
Sets 2010-2011: - - - -
Others: - - - -

005.jpg 013.jpg 008.jpg 008.jpg 024.jpg 009.jpg 018.jpg 003.jpg 031.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fed

May 14, 2017
Just so you guys know this looks to be a rip from 8muses so the pictures are lower quality than they should be and there is the 8muses watermark. I unzipped a random assortment of sets and they all were 8muses stuff.

Reactions: Cirro84

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know whatever happened to him
If I remember correctly, a combination of burnout and frustration about his sets' getting distributed.
Might remember it wrong, of course, but in his last set (at least as I understand it, Blood Elf X Old Gods is his last, unfinished one - or did any more sets come after it?), he concludes with this:

Warcraft_BelfOldGods_37.jpg

Reactions: Jackman2099

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
If I remember correctly, a combination of burnout and frustration about his sets' getting distributed.
Might remember it wrong, of course, but in his last set (at least as I understand it, Blood Elf X Old Gods is his last, unfinished one - or did any more sets come after it?), he concludes with this:

View attachment 1772974
I mean... Piracy is going to happen regardless, no matter what field you are in you will always have that sadly, hell we are discussing it on a site that literally is doing exactly that, sharing content willingly (which is in that sense PIRACY itself).

He just used it as an out instead of frustrating the community, can't blame him really.

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
in his last set (at least as I understand it, Blood Elf X Old Gods is his last, unfinished one - or did any more sets come after it?)
There were actually three others release at once in 2019 out of nowhere, then he disappeared into the void once more. They were Jessica Booty Call, SWTOR Ashara Sith, and Shadowrun Cherry Bomb x Worgens.

Since Mongobongo seems long gone (at least from his main blog and store, apparently he was doing some artstation stuff more recently) and the currently hosted sets here are both incomplete, watermarked, and/or undersized, I figured I'd get these sorted and uploaded. Haven't had time to check all the links thoroughly yet, but they all seem okay. Let me know if there's any issues.

[Sets] are his main sets of images broken up into reasonable-ish chunks by years of release. In them, there are five that were only available, from what I've found over my years of searching, in resized versions smaller than the size they were actually released at. And I've checked, I assure you. Even those gigantic siterip archives that have been hosted and deleted over those years. As none of these are available from the source any more, due to DMCA takedowns for some and the store being non-functional for the rest, this is as good as they're going to be unless some other hoarder shares them or MongoBongo himself releases them (or at least makes the store functional again).

[Other] is a bunch of other images, and one or two old animations, he's made outside of the main sets. WIPs, pinups, etc. from his blog, deviantart, renderotica, even artstation. There's also some sort of Renpy game someone made at some point with some of the sets that I had saved, apparently, if you're into that.

a055599632

Nov 17, 2020
It's me, the hoarder who has HQ one of the missing sets from an old, now removed e-hentai post, despite coming to this thread and digging because I found old, lower quality quality versions of that same post before I found the originals in my own files.

Still a bit jpg-y, but in line with its 94 quality and way better than the one in that archive.

Reactions: EDought