• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
anyone else who gets stuck, recommend a rpgm cheat mod, etc. just makes dealing with annoying shit like this alot easier

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
Can anyone else get this game to run on linux? I've played it before but now I just get errors.

Code:
$ ./nw
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/fonts.conf", line 5: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/10-hinting-slight.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/10-scale-bitmap-fonts.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/10-sub-pixel-rgb-for-kde.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/10-yes-antialias.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/11-lcdfilter-default.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/20-unhint-small-vera.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/25-unhint-nonlatin.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/30-metric-aliases.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/40-nonlatin.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/45-generic.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/45-latin.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/48-spacing.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/49-sansserif.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/50-user.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/51-local.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/60-generic.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/60-latin.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/65-nonlatin.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
[2422661:2422698:1220/115400.182602:ERROR:web_database_backend.cc(113)] Cannot initialize the web database: 2
[2422661:2422679:1220/115400.207728:ERROR:login_database.cc(563)] Password store database is too new, kCurrentVersionNumber=19, GetCompatibleVersionNumber=29
[2422661:2422679:1220/115400.207770:ERROR:password_store_default.cc(37)] Could not create/open login database.
[2422661:2422680:1220/115400.213059:ERROR:top_sites_backend.cc(92)] Failed to initialize database.
[2422661:2422661:1220/115400.214719:FATAL:platform_font_linux.cc(83)] Check failed: InitDefaultFont(). Could not find the default font
#0 0x7f50e6f0143c <unknown>

BaNaNaBoI123

Nov 25, 2017
Monarch of Magic [v1.0] [Chaotic AsMe] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [735 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------------------
Monarch of Magic [v1.0] [Chaotic AsMe] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.
Should work with Mac/Linux, merge the www folders.. Save file in the folder, move it to www if you want to use it.

Win: v0.28 -> v1.0 [214 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
I've tried to use the save files but I can't seem to get them to work, what do I need to do?
I've tried deleting the .bak part but that doesn't seem to do anything.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Monarch of Magic [v1.0] [Chaotic AsMe] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [735 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

-----------------------------------------------
Monarch of Magic [v1.0] [Chaotic AsMe] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.
Should work with Mac/Linux, merge the www folders.. Save file in the folder, move it to www if you want to use it.

Win: v0.28 -> v1.0 [214 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
So what's the update in the game for this version?

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I've tried to use the save files but I can't seem to get them to work, what do I need to do?
I've tried deleting the .bak part but that doesn't seem to do anything.
The old save is not working you need to play from start and i have some saves after the ritual when game ask if you want to accept calamity route or not
But the best way is for you is to play from start

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
is there any cheat mod for the game to get gold, items experience etc.? i don't know how to use the save editor and frankly its really tiresome to start from scratch again grinding to get where i am in the previous update

in online sites there is a press 1 to open a cheat menu but i don't want to play on those sites since its very laggy

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
So what's the update in the game for this version?
This is from Patreon:
Changelog

finished main story

added Mistress bunny bad end.

It's why I didn't post it in the first place. The difference from this and previous version is it finishes off the path where you didn't side with CC. It's a pretty short update, but it's setting up for part 2.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
is there any cheat mod for the game to get gold, items experience etc.? i don't know how to use the save editor and frankly its really tiresome to start from scratch again grinding to get where i am in the previous update

in online sites there is a press 1 to open a cheat menu but i don't want to play on those sites since its very laggy
Bro read some previous post you will get the answer

Urgali

May 31, 2022
She is in bathroom,,,if you already talked and use the spell on her
It ended up being something way dumber than that. I just missed a room... Because I thought that the house its lay out would make sense and now have new rooms where the windows should have been.

Baphomet87

Jun 8, 2023
so does anyone else have an issue with it locking up after you escape with lillian and finish the fight in the ally way?... cannot proceed at all from this point...

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
so does anyone else have an issue with it locking up after you escape with lillian and finish the fight in the ally way?... cannot proceed at all from this point...
It looks like a random guard got caught up in the cutscene and blocked the movement. this is something that can happen in RPGM. reload your newest save and try again. try standing at a slightly different spot too when you trigger things

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes