VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Momo [v1.0] [trc450]

1. 5.00 star(s)

alaskahot

Great art, beautiful story: with so few scenes it manages to bring together drama, romance and eroticism. Momo and Nana make you feel (even after just a few well-structured dialogues), to get excited and horny at the same time. It's been a long time since I came across something so interesting.... I really hope it can get the sequel it deserves.

Too bad it is so short, I love it!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Quetzzz

With a little over 3300 words and 6 renders, this is a short game.
    Somehow, I was expecting a bit more from it, which this game's final words point out nicely:

What will happen to them?​
    Nobody truly knows.​

The concept is good. An illness or disability can strain a relationship, and certainly getting in to one. I would've loved if this story explored this more.

My reasons for the 3 stars don't have anything to do with the concept itself, but with how the story is visualized. I don't think there were enough renders to accompany what happens in the story. If you describe how people sit at a table to eat, I would love to see that.

Another minus is the lack of follow-through on characterization. We see Momo's emaciated body in the bathroom, later she'll say: "I hate my big tummy." This didn't make me feel anything because it was such a throwaway line without conviction or real follow-up.