Unreal Engine Completed Mom Got Stuck in the Washing Machine [v1.8] [Mad Mike Production]

1.60 star(s) 21 Votes

beryn

May 8, 2017
I really don't understand what you are supposed to do, you loose energy fast trying to use any item.
No items I have tried yet does anything, always the same text "this is to big".
So you can spank her and jerk off, but that is it. At the same time the constant yelling is aggravating.
You move slower than a snail, so 99% of the gameplay is you going up, picking up an item, going down, trying to use the item, fail an repeat.
Only item I could find that worked was the pencil, but that used the whole energy bar in around 1.5 seconds, and then it's waiting for 5 minutes to try it again.

matty2871

Apr 25, 2017
have to gradually use items to loosen her pussy. You kinda just have to find the goldy locks item "not too big, not too small, but just right", then basically use it on her until energy runs out, then alt-tab / afk for a few minutes for energy to refill, repeat until you get a message saying you can try a bigger object.

WaltWitt

Jul 2, 2021
To make the game somewhat playable, you have to stay in your room and train your stamina with the dumbbells. Train, wait for stamina to recharge, rinse and repeat until maxed out. This still takes an hour. The whole game would we worlds better with infinite stamina, as you could focus on the "puzzle" aspect.

I mean, come on: How much stamina does it take to hold a banana in place without moving?

I think this whole mechanic was implemented to artificially increade the playtime on Steam.

Jul 27, 2018
To make the game somewhat playable, you have to stay in your room and train your stamina with the dumbbells. Train, wait for stamina to recharge, rinse and repeat until maxed out. This still takes an hour. The whole game would we worlds better with infinite stamina, as you could focus on the "puzzle" aspect.

I mean, come on: How much stamina does it take to hold a banana in place without moving?

I think this whole mechanic was implemented to artificially increade the playtime on Steam.
main character has chronic wasting syndrome,

GNAARRR

May 24, 2018
Apparently at the End . Cuz you can stick a bunch of random stuff inside your trapped stepmom spank her and rape her at the end but you wanna stick it before she is properly loose? What are you a barbarian or something?
plenty of the items are way larger than the mc penis, i can tell there is no "fucking" in this game

1.60 star(s) 21 Votes