EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
x.jpg

Overview:
Mihoko Sawatari ended up being the new violation target for Yuuichi Sakurai, the serial molester.
However, having done this so many times, he starts out slow, and as time goes on their relationship changes...

Inside the train, you can use the mouse to click on the heroine and use the touch and play system to provoke various responses from her.
At home, you can turn the vibrator fitted on the heroine on/off at your leisure.
A fully animated adventure game where YOU are tasked with playing the minigames that make her body respond!​

Updated: May/21/2008
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ039335_img_smp2.jpg RJ039335_img_smp1.jpg RJ039335_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
Can't seem to finish the first scene. Do I need to do something special after the red/orange circle?

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
What the hell, that ending? Was really good but bad at the same time. Almost hit me right in the feels.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Any other games in the same genre? Asking for a friend of course
Or you can try to search 'masurao' and find several games by the same company. I personally like 'Mizuki Island', even if the hunting mini game is a pain in the arse. If you play all or most of the Masurao games, make sure you give @TheImage a big wet kiss as that person seems to be posting their Masurao library.

Reactions: anynameiwishharhar

Yamato Naoe

Jan 18, 2018
Mizuki island was great but I wish there were more games like that. My toaster can't run CM3D2 so I'm stuck with these games atm

delwyndmc

Oct 27, 2017
Omg this game...
Perfect Music
Perfect mechanic
Perfect Story
it's not just like typical other molester game... the ending dude when the MC talk that so touching... Perfect ending almost make me cry ;-;
10/10 you all should try it

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Everytime I try to save, the game will crash. Do anyone has an idea what to do to fix it?

Reactions: Kendra
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes