anynameiwishharhar

Sep 30, 2019
I can't seem to get the ending no matter what I do. Train by night is just the same scenes over and over, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tips?

Edit: Couldn't get it through gameplay but it was in the EXTRAS tab so I just used that. Brutal fucking ending

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So anyone know what that slapping title music is called ? I want to Shazam it, but I also don't want my house mates to hear, explaining what the song is and where I know it from would be more awkward than a naked virgin nun sliding on an ice patch filled with frozen cucumbers.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I've been searching for eons with no avail...
I bit the bullet, redownloaded the game, Shazam'd it and I get no result, well I do get a song, but it's not one from the game, which is Japanese and I guess Shazam thinks since I'm Croatian that the song is Croatian, but it's not.

Reactions: bluebladeboy

DuniDun

Apr 29, 2022
Guys, I'm losing my mind trying to find main menu song. The only thing i know is that it's japanese and refren is "Empty i fell everyday". I'm literally losing it, becouse i can't find it. If you know the title please help.

Reactions: bluebladeboy

Sturmy

Jun 30, 2023
When I select the rear view (button with two arrows), front view (button with pants) or dick button, it seems the game just softlocks. There's no buttons, no selectable areas or anything, it just gets stuck on that camera angle, I click everywhere and nothing happens, and the only way to leave is to close the game. It's odd because the chest view where I can kiss and play with her tits works perfectly fine. Is the game broken or am I dumb and there's something specific I need to do?

Reactions: hanoicityman

kevinmonton16

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have a save file that unlocks all the Extras? Or is it possible to acquire them all just from a single playthrough?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes