Collection Video Mokujin Hornywood collection [2023-10-18] [MokujinH]

May 15, 2021
What the fuck, why did he have to add male voices? Ruined.
Is there a demand for male voices and moaning in animation now or something? I see more and more artists having 'Male moans' or 'No male voice' alternate versions. I see this even for artist which produce mostly straight vanilla content.

Is this more of a demand from female viewers or is it more from men I wonder (I imagine female viewership of Blender smut is on the low end as it is).

nedo_021

Jan 8, 2024
Is there a demand for male voices and moaning in animation now or something? I see more and more artists having 'Male moans' or 'No male voice' alternate versions. I see this even for artist which produce mostly straight vanilla content.

Is this more of a demand from female viewers or is it more from men I wonder (I imagine female viewership of Blender smut is on the low end as it is).
I followed mokujin's work for years, kinda surprised to find people even bother to "leak" his content since he shares all his stuff for free anyway. But is great his work is preserved. He improved a lot over the years. I think he always used male voices because when he first started he used to do more vanilla stuff, so maybe he had a bigger female audience who requested that.

I don't mind the male voices. This latest Makoto one, Jesus. I'm surprised he dared to go a bit more "risky" than he usually does with persona girls. The Yukiko one was mild compared to this one, but I thought he liked to pander more to shippers and shit. Next you'll tell me he'll start doing ntr stuff lol.

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
I followed mokujin's work for years, kinda surprised to find people even bother to "leak" his content since he shares all his stuff for free anyway. But is great his work is preserved. He improved a lot over the years. I think he always used male voices because when he first started he used to do more vanilla stuff, so maybe he had a bigger female audience who requested that.

I don't mind the male voices. This latest Makoto one, Jesus. I'm surprised he dared to go a bit more "risky" than he usually does with persona girls. The Yukiko one was mild compared to this one, but I thought he liked to pander more to shippers and shit. Next you'll tell me he'll start doing ntr stuff lol.
Welcome, mokujin!

What's shared here is the highest resolution version of an animation, unobstructed by watermarks.

Are you saying he makes those versions publicly available? If so, kindly provide us instructions to access.

"Vanilla" is the right word to describe this latest Makoto animation. I watched 15 minutes of non-stop fucking, and my penis did not move once. There's just something utterly lacking in creativity and passion. AmateurThrowaway accomplishes more with his 45-second animation than mokujin with this 15-minute one. Considering the Herculean effort that probably went into this two-part fuckfest, that's just tragic.

Reactions: Edmundur

nedo_021

Jan 8, 2024
Welcome, mokujin!

What's shared here is the highest resolution version of an animation, unobstructed by watermarks.

Are you saying he makes those versions publicly available? If so, kindly provide us instructions to access.

"Vanilla" is the right word to describe this latest Makoto animation. I watched 15 minutes of non-stop fucking, and my penis did not move once. There's just something utterly lacking in creativity and passion. AmateurThrowaway accomplishes more with his 45-second animation than mokujin with this 15-minute one. Considering the Herculean effort that probably went into this two-part fuckfest, that's just tragic.
lol I wish I had the patience to use SFM or any sort of 3D shit, dudes like gifdoozer helped me out a bit with tutorials when I tried to get into it myself, but that shit it's just too hard and takes too much time. Gotta respect the level of autism some of these animators have to pull that shit.

I see, I thought he just shared his stuff watermarked on patreon too. All I see is he shares his stuff on rule34(dot)xxx. It also says he does in the second post in this same thread.

AT is cool, and I love his content too. although the models he uses look kinda weird on his sometimes but dunno if that's his fault.

And I doubt most people consider DP/DAP "vanilla", people would either call you a gay or o a cuck for enjoying seeing girls getting gangbanged by multiple dudes, I just like seeing the girls getting wrecked.

Magumo

Jul 29, 2023
lol I wish I had the patience to use SFM or any sort of 3D shit, dudes like gifdoozer helped me out a bit with tutorials when I tried to get into it myself, but that shit it's just too hard and takes too much time. Gotta respect the level of autism some of these animators have to pull that shit.

I see, I thought he just shared his stuff watermarked on patreon too. All I see is he shares his stuff on rule34(dot)xxx. It also says he does in the second post in this same thread.

AT is cool, and I love his content too. although the models he uses look kinda weird on his sometimes but dunno if that's his fault.

And I doubt most people consider DP/DAP "vanilla", people would either call you a gay or o a cuck for enjoying seeing girls getting gangbanged by multiple dudes, I just like seeing the girls getting wrecked.
Mokujin has a lot of anal content. For me that already makes him a W. Like the Makoto Bad end he recently released, I "enjoyed" it like 5 times already.

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
Kemono updated but unfortunately the dl link had to be changed so kemono got the last update with a wrong link. Need that new makoto

Magumo

Jul 29, 2023
It seems there is a 14 minute Full version of Makoto's bad end now