Collection Pinup Moidukdum collection [2021-11-18] [Moi'dukdum]

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I found someone in a place carrying the May 2022 collection. But it is not free, and when I bought it, I said that I had an IP exception and would not let me buy it, but his website has a firewall, and I can't get in without VPN
sounds like a scam. If you're going to buy it just buy it from the source.

Reactions: Undetect
Oct 30, 2020
Our man Dz z from E-HENTAI coming in clutch! he updated the set with all new works featuring the busty Inui Shinju and Yelan

Beautiful works as usual, please show the uploader some love!

e-hentai.org/g/2223770/d08c5a8c06/

Still hopeful we get the July/Hinata set one day, but alas.

Again, thanks to Dz z for providing us! Enjoy!

inui_shinji.jpg inui_shinji_NSFW.jpg Yelan.jpg Yelan_NSFW.jpg

Oct 30, 2020
pogger and the panties You mean this July/Hinata set am I correct ? anyway if you guy got any His/Her Feb,Mar and May OC Art or any OC I'm will be so appreciated.
View attachment 1879555

Holy shit how did you get your hands on this?

this is incredible stuff! the pictures are super hot!

seeing glasses girl get smeared like that is nothing but a treat! I adore her design! hinata looks great too!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us, you truly made my week a whole lot better with this,

Again, your kindness is extremely appreciated, seriously ♥

To anyone who's a fan of his OCs, the artist is actually really in love with her, so we can expect more great glasses girl art in the future.

IMG_20220526_104303.jpg

Reactions: ajb55 and Claymando
Oct 30, 2020
I found rewards for February and March on some websites.

WOW, thank you so much for sharing this! back to back great posts from this great community!

Would it be alright for you to share what website you got this from?

And, is it possible for you to share with us the full HD or a high quality version of these pictures?

I want to make a folder with all the OC pictures and share it here would love if we have the best quality possible

Reactions: Copter13912
Oct 30, 2020
Here is a collection of all of Mo's pictures, including the ones shared here as well as old pictures from the artist's personal page and some cute fanarts of Mo... it's everything I found and some of the old stuff look really good to be honest.

Thanks to Dz z, Warrfork, Mug Head, 韩小污1 and Nothi (y) for making this possible,

If the cosplay set by 韩小污1 was High Quality, we would've had the perfect up to date collection of Mo's pictures! but I'm not complaining, super thankful to you all!

Enjoy

18.jpg 19.jpg 17.jpg

Can be viewed online here:

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020

Where were you able to find this? thanks a lot for sharing it! you even gave us the PSDs too, and the 4K quality is crazy!

With this, we now have the best possible archive for Moidukdum's OC girl!

Really appreciate the kindness man!

LENG冷倾

Jan 2, 2022
The Black website has been updated with resources for July, the one I said I wanted annual membership before It's really not a human thing.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
No, I can barely use patreon . Gumroad is too expensive.
I really appreciate you sharing this. I rant about those prices within this thread. It a real shame these artists copying Sakimi business model and over-inflating their rewards prices on Gumroad. Incentivizing people to stick into supporting their Patreon or get completely rip off. Because what better; spending $6 dollars per month on their Patreon page to get the rewards or paying $50-$60 dollars on their Gumroad page to get the rewards?

Oct 30, 2020
Well, this is new... in many regards lol, The artist posted a new work, but there is no SFW version of it, it's straight up only +18, I don't think he's ever done that before.

So the only way to view it is by Patreon apparently.

Regardless, it looks like a great picture as usual, and his OC always looks as cute as ever!

IMG_20220710_234016.jpg IMG_20220710_234026.jpg