5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tommy234

Oct 24, 2022
Edit: I removed the picture, because it wasn't actually part of what I'm trying to find....
Does anyone remember what Moiarte comic had a father, mother, daughter and criminal on a speed boat taking him somewhere difficult for the police to find him. AND: That white guy tells the Black criminal that he needs to make a baby with his daughter!?
Infinitygh1 (see below) wrote that it was in "Christmas in the New Jungle," but it's not at the link he provided.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hexdrls

pegasus14

Nov 12, 2017
does Moiarte publish its comics on his website now or still sending dropbox links via message in patreon? Somebody knows?

Infinitygh1

Jun 9, 2022
Does anyone remember what Moiarte comic this is from, or maybe it was for someone special @ Patreon?
I do recall there was a white guy, his wife and these two in a speed boat and he took this Black guy here to keep police from arresting him! And then said you need to make a baby with my daughter! So, where was this?

Oh, Moiarte, I need an "invite" to your Discord server.
That image is from the Black Takeover series, comic number 2 and the comic where the father consents to a black illegal immigrant impregnating his young white daughter while the mother convinces her is Christmas In The New Jungle Calais . Here you have almost all the old comics and some new ones , the page is updated with new comics over time. Maybe this invitation still works, try it.

Tommy234

Oct 24, 2022
That image is from the Black Takeover series, comic number 2 and the comic where the father consents to a black illegal immigrant impregnating his young white daughter while the mother convinces her is Christmas In The New Jungle Calais . Here you have almost all the old comics and some new ones , the page is updated with new comics over time. Maybe this invitation still works, try it.
Thanks guy,
You're right: The pic I posted wasn't related to the "speedboat dialogue" I was referring to! But I couldn't find a pic of the boat, and thought the pic I posted came after it.
HOWEVER, the conversation on the boat is _not_ in the 8muses link you provided either! It might be in some panel(s) that Moiarte added later to it in his Patreon pages.
RE: "Invite"... Yes, thanks, I didn't even notice that was an invite at Twitter (x)! I just breezed by all those almost totally "#" links up there!
So, the question remains: Where are the pictures of what I described?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote