5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tommy234

Oct 24, 2022
Do not like this guy: "araña5712, member: 1678338" Why? Because of him Moiarte may stop offering stuff for free at DISCORD. Moiarte wrote there:
"... there are others (araña5712 @ f95zone) who are already publishing and breaking the agreement we had, maybe you can ask that person (araña5712) for my comics instead of me, not even because I'm publishing free comics monthly, what a disappointment." It may take some effort and time waiting for an invite (like it did for me), but at Discord Moiarte has been having many conversations there along with links to free comics! Don't blow this for us guys!
Moiarte later added: "guys, please don't screw up what you already have,.."

Last edited:

Tommy234

Oct 24, 2022
"Find The Real Picture Game" (the goal is to identify all the real life pictures - or even other comics - that Moiarte used):
OK, here's an easy one, from one of the free comics Moiarte released @ Discord. On "Page_15" of the "MILLERS 1" as part of his "Black Takeover" series, Moiarte shows the following picture. I already know which "BLACKED" video this is from, so can you identify it?

1710017466532.png

Reactions: freini and Hexdrls

araña5712

Sep 29, 2019
The link to the comic Spell VI is on SVSCOMIC, I downloaded it from there, I don't have an account with Moiarte, I'm not pirating his work, I'm only sharing what he found on the web, otherwise Moiarte already removed me from his Discord no way.

araña5712

Sep 29, 2019
No me gusta este chico: "araña5712, miembro: 1678338" ¿Por qué? Por su culpa Moiarte puede dejar de ofrecer cosas gratis en DISCORD. Moiarte escribió allí:
"... hay otros (araña5712 f95zone) que ya están publicando y rompiendo el acuerdo que teníamos , tal vez puedas pedirle mis cómics a esa persona (araña5712) en lugar de a mí, ni siquiera porque estoy publicando cómics gratis mensualmente, que decepcion ." Puede que lleve algo de esfuerzo y tiempo esperar una invitación (como me pasó a mí), pero en Discord Moiarte ha estado teniendo muchas conversaciones junto con enlaces a cómics gratuitos. ¡No arruinéis esto por nosotros, muchachos!
Moiarte añadió más tarde: "chicos, por favor no arruinen lo que ya tienen..."
[/CITA]
I hope you don't take ownership of what I share.

Reactions: @sm0d30666

Dev zhdh

Mar 9, 2024
Can't you giv the whore comic
The link to the comic Spell VI is on SVSCOMIC, I downloaded it from there, I don't have an account with Moiarte, I'm not pirating his work, I'm only sharing what he found on the web, otherwise Moiarte already removed me from his Discord no way.

Dev zhdh

Mar 9, 2024
Can't you give the whole comic

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
You were removed because you insist on sharing the material that moiarte is providing for FREE, moiarte only asks that you do not publish their link or what is inside it. He is giving us comics and you share them even when they are free, if you wanted to contribute you should only put the discord link so that people could join, but not take out what is there and publish it here. If moiarte decides not to continue giving free material it will be the fault of people like you who do not understand a simple instruction: DO NOT SHARE THE FREE MATERIAL, ONLY SHARE THE DISCORD LINK.

Tommy234

Oct 24, 2022
SVS Comics is a real "rip off" making money from other people's work by getting "kickbacks" for selling memberships to the server companies hosting other people's work. If you don't join some of these, there are limits and long time delays, etc. AND a number of them can only be downloaded by joining and paying money.

Reactions: Bossko
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote