• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wild, I've had all of these ony my hard drvie since like 2012. Still there too. A fucking got tier old anim.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
this is one of the best flash of a game we don´t play. I remember that this game has a romantic magic because of its music (or maybe I'm used to seeing a lot of recycled and generic content).

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
finally i can get rid of the ugly ass original files because internet is holding it for me......ah ah !!!lol!!!

just a question why did you modify BlazBlue_Makoto_normal_edited(decensored with DeepCreamPy) of 20.559kb???

looks the same of the original from 2019....just to change his date??? or there is more???

anyway now is the REAL final perfect edition.....
all hd uncen penis!!!!
Snap2.jpg
and all new uncen preview of the girls
Snap3.jpg
truly a masterpiace.....
i will change it only if there is a better uncen available!!!!!!

see you around.....

• Love
Reactions: Gabaw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Didn't touch it, not in archive.
View attachment 2555853
well it's the normal edition.....using your names....
Snap4.jpg
so did you just did a double passage from it?
they are identical all the others files have date and dimension changed from their originals.......
Snap5.jpg
edit:
now i just realize it:
you modified the BlazBlue_Makoto_normal_edited of 19365kb
using the asset from decensored with DeepCreamPy and you got the same result of 20559kb.......
mistery resolved......ok ok my fault sorry lol

Last edited:

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Finally. All of them...

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them; In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Elska

Jan 11, 2019
Didn't even see that, thought they where all little edits...
View attachment 2555605
Doesn't look that great...
Ok. Now I'm REALLY curious. What program did you use to get that images? If it's Sothink SWF decompiler then could you help me with the flashplayeractivex problem? I still can't a way to fix it. (BTW English is not my native language so sorry in advance if I write anything wrong.)

Reactions: bwebrwkerw
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote